2. Forgotten Realm

Y/n finally arrived at the exact location that highlighted on the map. The search took her 5 hours and it was dusk now.

Y/n: So, here I am. This place is quite closed...

What Y/n saw were just an abandoned church with thick bushes around. The church are closed within steel gates. Y/n climbed the gates with bare hands.

Y/n: Ow...

Finally Y/n fell down to the other side.

Y/n: Now what should I do? Oh, the map!

She took out the map and looked at it. The land suddenly got darker and colder.

Y/n: It's about to rain. I have to go inside.

Y/n took out the flashlight and went inside of the church. The church somehow looked neat and new as it been taken care by someone. All the furniture and walls were in good condition. Y/n confused about the scenery and read the newspaper about the church from years ago.

Y/n: It says here that this church had been burned down into ashes and no one came here ever since due to the horrific scream of the lost ones that involved in the tragedy. Their bodies couldn't be found as well... Maybe someone reconstructed this church?

Suddenly, Y/n heard a music came from a hallway in the church. The sound was like a sound that came out from a music box.

Y/n: What's that? I have to check that out.

When Y/n going through the hallway, she couldn't find anything and kept searching the source of the sound. She found out that in a particular room, there was a medium-sized music box in the middle of the room with the caption "Wind Me." that had been written with crayons. Y/n took a look around and found nothing else but the music box. As she went closer to the music box, she heard clanky sound from outside. She just stared the hallway but no one was there. She walked closer until she was in front of the box.

Y/n: Alright then.

The music from the box started playing and the song was familiar.

Y/n: Is this... 'Very Nice'? Wow... The melody is quite different.

Suddenly, the box opened by itself and revealed a note. Y/n read it quietly.

Y/n: "Welcome, our new friend." Huh? What does that mean?

The box then shone brightly until Y/n needed to cover her own eyes. At the end, the box vanished into the thin air, so does Y/n.

That's the end of chapter 2. Stay tuned for chapter 3!
-mjnb-