13. Hidden Feelings

You wanted to wake them out.

Y/n: It's playtime... Everyone.

Suddenly, there were strings that were visible above S.coups, Hoshi and Woozi. The strings wrapped their bodies and lifted them up. They finally opened up their eyes and smiled widely at you with blank eyes while their movements were controlled by you from afar by the strings.

S.coups, Hoshi & Woozi: It's playtime! Let's play!

On the other side...

DK: *flinched* What...?

Vernon saw DK flinched.

Vernon: Dokyeom hyung, you good?

DK: *nodded* I'm okay.

DK's thoughts: What was that? It feels like something forced me to have fun too... I wonder why...

The rest of SVT members were having a meeting as Hoshi and Woozi disappeared as well after S.coups's disappearance.

Mingyu: *worried* Why is everyone vanishing? I don't understand!

Seungkwan: Maybe someone kidnapped them?

Dino: Maybe, but S.coups hyung is strong, right? Of course he can beat anyone that would try to kidnap him!

Jun: The main problem now is even S.coups hyung didn't show up. I guess this kidnapper is stronger than him.

Wonwoo: If that's the case then, the police need to be involved.

Joshua: Wonwoo, the police already involved themselves since S.coups's disappearance.

Jeonghan: *frustrated* All of the leaders in our team had been kidnapped. I bet the kidnapper knows that he was doing the wrong thing.

Mingyu: So you're telling me that his plan is capturing the leaders so that he can weaken up our spirit?

Jeonghan: Yes. Well, in my opinion, of course.

The8: This is so messed up. How are we or the police going to find them? They disappeared without any trance left behind...

Dino looked at the phone and Carats in the internet didn't stop saying "Get well soon, Dokyeom". He looked at DK with sad face.

Dino: Dokyeom hyung...

DK: *looked at Dino with no facial expressions* Yes?

Dino: Can you be happy now?

DK just shook his head.

DK actually had an emotional problem where he couldn't feel happy and spread happiness to the people around him after they made a comeback. He couldn't even smile on stage and that made the members and Carats worried. They went to a doctor already, but there was no solution to it. He suffered from this for 4 months.

Vernon: *patted DK's back* It's alright. You can get used to it.

DK: *sighed* I don't know about this, Vernon. I really can't feel happiness even though Hoshi hyung always creates a happy moment with me and Dino cracks a funny joke. *Tears flowed* I just can feel sad most of the time...

All of them looked at DK.

Mingyu: DK...

The8: Poor you...

Jeonghan just stared at him in misery and didn't say anything.

DK: *tried to stop crying* I want to go to the restroom for a while.

Seungkwan: Just go, hyung. No need our permission.

DK nodded and went to the restroom, which was located near the back door. He looked at the mirror and stared at his reflection.

DK: Why... I feel so empty inside... My mind also think only negative thoughts... *Sighed*

Then, he heard a noise from the outside of the house.

DK: Maybe the cat is meowing on the roof...

The noise became louder from time to time and DK became suspicious out of it.

DK: Huh? *Got out from the restroom and looked at the window near the back door* What's that noise? Why it gets louder every second?

DK then stunned after he saw a human who was crawling on the ground like a cat.

DK: A crazy guy?

The person then turned his head around and DK shocked with the person's face reveal.

DK: Woozi hyung?!

Woozi: Meow... *Licked his hands*

DK was too stunned to speak as he didn't expect to see Woozi act like a cat.

DK: *disgusted* Hyung... Stop doing that!

Woozi looked at him and smiled.

Woozi: Meow! Meow~ *rolling on the ground*

DK: *mesmerized* So weird, yet so cute...

Then, someone came from the shadows and lifted Woozi up like he was a real cat. DK was shocked again after seeing the mysterious person.

DK: S.coups hyung! It's you!

S.coups: *smiled* What are you doing inside there? Come here!

Woozi: Meow~

DK wanted to go to S.coups and Woozi, but he wanted to inform the rest of the team first about them as they were searching for them for 2 days already and they appeared in front of him now, so he walked slowly back to the living room, but he stopped walking after he heard hissing noises.

S.coups: Woozi... Don't be mad.

Woozi: *hissing louder* Meow!

DK went back to the window to see what happened. He saw Woozi was angry at him.

S.coups: I guess he doesn't want you to tell them yet. Just come here.

DK: But I have to tell them-

Woozi started hissing louder.

DK: *scared* Okay! Fine. *went outside through the back door*

Woozi's expression became happier when DK got closer.

Woozi: Meow! Meow!

S.coups: He seems happy to see you, Dokyeom.

DK: *confused* Yeah... I thought so too.

S.coups: Try caressing him.

DK caressed Woozi's head while S.coups was holding Woozi.

Woozi: *felt comfortable* Meow~

DK: *didn't expect that* Wow... Woozi hyung... Who did this to you?

S.coups: He just acts by himself for now as it's playtime for us.

DK's eyes widen after hearing the word "Playtime" from S.coups.

DK: Playtime?

S.coups: Yes. Oh! I forgot to tell you that Hoshi and someone else are waiting for you.

DK: *speechless* Hoshi hyung? Really? Where is he?

S.coups: Follow me if you want to meet him.

Woozi: *happy* Meow!

DK: *aware* Okay, hyung.

DK followed S.coups and Woozi to wherever they would be. Even though DK was being suspicious over S.coups and Woozi, he couldn't fight back as he was in the younger lines (Dongsaeng team). S.coups and Woozi just smiled at each other as they finally captured the last leader of Seventeen, Booseoksoon (BSS) unit leader.

Continue on the next chapter...

A/N: That's all for chapter 13! I hope you guys are still there, reading my stories :') but I'm so happy that this story already reached 300+ views... (crying in silence)

Also, I am TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT DK BEING THE BSS UNIT LEADER! Gladly I remembered his leader role after seeing BSS name in Roblox! HAHAHA! Yes, I played Roblox. Anyway, now I remember his role and I'll make another one episode for him. Then we can go forward to the conclusion of the story.

Alright! See you on the next chapter!