5. Temporary Goodbye

Y/n: *groan* Why is it so complicated? Is this a poem or something?!

You read the whole thing about a part in the book called "Wish Splitter", yet you didn't understand anything, so you asked the leader again.

Y/n: Excuse me, uhm... Can you explain this?

S.coups: "When eclipse formed, the machine can split a soul into two different types of wishes: Environment Changer and Living Changer. One can only use it for once in eternity and rethinking your choice can lead to regrets." This means that when the sun and the moon are aligned together, this machine can split a soul into two wishes. The first one, the Environment Changer, you can wish to change your surroundings into something else or maybe you can go somewhere else. Meanwhile for the Living Changer, you can change yourself or others from a human to animals, living dolls, ghosts and more. It can also turn them into humans as well.

You were just speechless. You were was shocked to hear the details of it and your mind blew up because of it.

S.coups: *Concerned* Are you alright, Y/n?

Y/n: *snapped to reality* Oh! Uh... I'm fine. That's kinda weird concept...

S.coups: But it can be happening during the sun and moon eclipse only, otherwise, you can't do it.

Y/n: Wait! *Try to find your bag* Oh, I forgot that I lost my bag...

S.coups ran to the other side of the room and brought back a bag.

S.coups: Is this yours?

Y/n: *shocked* My bag! *Take it* Where did you find it?

S.coups: *try to hide something* I just... Found it somewhere.

-Flashback-

S.coups actually found it when he saw you were unconscious during your transition to the abandoned place. He took it with a hope that he can escape from here, but after discovering the clues that you had in your property, S.coups just realised that they had disappeared almost half a year. He immediately cried silently after reading the whole news about them.

S.coups: Why did we come to that church anyway? Now that we can't escape... And that beast... It really wants to eat our bodies... That's why it cursed us so that our souls transferred into marionette bodies... So that it can eat our bodies... What a cruel beast...

Then, he looked at you for a while and thought of something.

S.coups: Maybe she can help us get out of here...

S.coups smiled widely and hoped for him to escape from the place with an outsider.

S.coups: If that's the case then... I have to be nice to her, or I'll lose my chance.

-Flashback ended-

You were so happy to find your bag again.

Y/n: Okay... *Search for something in your notebook* Ah! I found it!

S.coups: What? *Stand beside you*

Y/n: According to my prediction, eclipse will happen in 5 minutes!

S.coups: *eyes widen* What? 5 minutes?! How did you know?

Y/n: I took astronomy as my elective subject in university.

S.coups: *amazed* Oh...

Y/n: But we don't have any soul to sacrifice! What are we supposed to do now?!