15. Hard Decision

Y/n: *wanted to know something* S.coups, you said that the beast sealed DK oppa's happiness. How?

S.coups looked at you with anger. You were scared after seeing him like that.

S.coups: That beast... Sealed DK's happiness and positivity deep inside DK's heart as it knew that DK could bring hope to us to escape from that place.

Y/n: Oh, really?

Woozi: Yep, that's true. As you know, DK always supports other members and also Carats in his own way by being jovial and cheerful most of the time. We called him 'happy virus' for a reason.

DK blushed because of Woozi's compliments.

DK: Stop it, you're making me blush!

Hoshi: *laughed* Don't be shy about it! That's your advantage! Most of us don't have the same positive energy like you!

DK: You're right. *giggled*

S.coups: *serious* In that way, the beast successfully made us gave in. It wanted us to stay there as a bait so that whoever came there will get the same fate like us.

Y/n: That's truly sad! And cruel!

S.coups: *smiled* But we don't need to worry about it anymore! You saved us. You freed us. You didn't fall into its trap and let us escape from there! I can't be more grateful than this.

Hoshi: Thanks, Y/n-ah!

Woozi: Thank you very much, Y/n-ah. You're our saviour.

Y/n: *stuttering* Uhm... I-It's not-thing...

Your face was as red as tomato because you got good compliments from your favourite group. DK was still lost.

DK: Guys? I don't understand a single thing! Can someone explain to me?

S.coups immediately hugged DK so that he could transfer his memories to DK. DK's eyes glowed in serenity (it's in blue colour family) and he slowly remembered everything.

DK: Oh... I get it now. Y/n is our saviour and become our new owner now.

S.coups let DK go and DK immediately rushed to you.

DK; *held your hand and shook it excitedly* Thanks for giving me back my happiness, my neo-master!

Hoshi: Neo-master?

Woozi: Neo means new.

Hoshi just nodded. You however blushed harder as DK was holding your hand.

Y/n: No problem! No problem...

Woozi: Coups hyung. The plan. We need to explain it to DK.

S.coups: *completely forgot about it* Ah! You're right. Dokyeom, we have a job to do.

DK: *looked at S.coups confusedly* What is it, S.coups hyung?

S.coups: Let's gather around in the living room first.

With that being said, all four of the leaders were gathered around you in your house to explain their plan to DK.

DK: So you're telling me that just bring them here can help them remember everything back?

S.coups: Yep.

DK: That's kinda boring to be honest.

Woozi: What did you say?

DK: Yeah, like just bring them here without a show? Nah, pass.

Hoshi: *got the idea* So you want to do something different?

DK: Yes! Since Y/n is here with us, why don't we give them a proper hint first?

Y/n: For what?

DK: So that they can easily accept you as their master and as a headstart for them to quickly understand everything.

S.coups: What's your plan actually?

DK: I want Y/n to control us like puppets!

Woozi: *completely disagree* No! I don't want to be controlled by someone, DK.

DK: Come on, do you even feel it once before?

Woozi: No, but I don't want to experience it even once in my life.

S.coups: Why do you think this is a good idea?

DK: Because having a showcase can make them accept Y/n easier! And we can have fun too!

Hoshi: Oh! That's a good idea!

Woozi: It's not! And being controlled is not fun, Dokyeom.

DK: *sulked* Fine.

S.coups: *asked you instead* What do you think?

Y/n: I have never used this power fully yet, and Woozi oppa seems to disapprove it.

Woozi: Yeah, I do.

S.coups: I agree with DK. We should let her try controlling us.

Woozi: *disbelief* What?! You agree with this, Coups hyung?

S.coups: Yeah. Not because of the plan, it's because of the beast.

Woozi: What are you talking about?

S.coups: If Y/n didn't control us for such a long time, that thing can take an advantage of controlling us instead.

Woozi: *speechless*

Hoshi: Really?

DK: The beast can do that?

S.coups: We got the marionette curse because of that thing, that's why we still can have a connection with it.

DK: *scared* I don't want to be controlled by it again...

Hoshi: I hate that thing a lot...

Woozi: So you're telling me that letting Y/n control us can prevent the beast from take control of us?

S.coups: Yes. Now we only have two choices, being controlled by the beast or Y/n. Choose wisely.

DK: *smiled* Immediately pick 'neo-master'!

Hoshi: I just follow DK, my buddy!

DK: Yes! Thanks, Hoshi hyung!

S.coups: I just don't want that cruel thing to take control of my body and make a mess in this world, so Y/n it is.

Y/n: Wait, are you sure about this?

S.coups: Yep. Woozi, how about you?

Woozi: *rethinking* Can I just be myself?

S.coups: You can't. I told you that we'll become someone's puppet forever.

Woozi: *gave up* Okay then. Being controlled by Y/n it is. Do not treat my body like I'm a rag doll, Y/n.

Y/n: *scared* I understand. Wait, but I've controlled you guys before, except for DK.

S.coups: Yes, but that's during the 'playtime'. You need to control us out of that time too to secure us from getting controlled by the beast.

Y/n: Like that...

DK: Yes! Since everyone agrees, let's make a plan out of it!

S.coups: Do you have any idea, Dokyeom-ah?

DK: I do! This is going to be fun!

After 5 minutes of discussion...

DK: Does everyone understand the grand plan?

Everyone: Yes!

DK: Alrighty! It's showtime!

Continue on the next chapter...

A/N: That's all for this one! Now that I'm so tired of making this story because I made it on the spot and also I already made two chapters today, so I want to take a break.

See you in the next one! Bye!