16. Puppet Show

With the loss of four leader line members, the SVT team became more desperate to find them.

Dino: *rage* The first member is S.coups hyung, then Hoshi and Woozi hyung disappeared at the same time and now Dokyeom hyung! Argh! Who's this kidnapper?!

Seungkwan: Dokyeom hyung vanished from our sight is the worst moment of my life!

Mingyu: Dokyeom-ah!!! Come back!

The8 just frowned without saying a word.

Jun: I can't believe four of us are gone...

Jeonghan cried and Joshua calmed him down by caressing his back.

Wonwoo: This is so weird...

Then, they heard the house door rang.

Vernon: I'll go get it!

Vernon opened the door and didn't find anyone or anything but a letter. He took the letter and closed the door.

Vernon: I just found this outside.

Seungkwan: What's that?

Vernon: An invitation letter I guess. *gave to Seungkwan*

Seungkwan: *opened the invitation* You're invited to the 'Theater Show' which is located in Seoul Theater Hall. Food and beverages are provided. See you there! By SVT leaders.

SVT: What? They held the show?!

Dino: If that's the case, we need to go there!

Mingyu: No, we better not.

SVT: *not expect that* Why?

Jeonghan: It could be a trap.

The8: Maybe. But we need to go no matter what. This is our only chance to release them from whatever possess them.

Wonwoo: Right, but we still need to be careful. Do not rush when we see them there.

Mingyu: That sounds dangerous, but do we even have a choice?

Jeonghan: Okay. We'll go there, but with a plan.

Joshua: What plan?

Jeonghan: We split ourselves into three groups and we sit on the different aisles so that we can alert each other if one of the team gets caught. Does everyone agree?

SVT: Yes!

Jeonghan: Okay, let's save them.

D-day came.

Jeonghan: Alright, Joshua, Dino and I are in one team, Wonwoo and The8 with Mingyu. Jun, Vernon and Seungkwan are in another team. Sounds good?

SVT: Okay.

The SVT members went inside and the staff gave them food and drinks before they went inside. After 2 hours of waiting, the show started.

Backstage...

S.coups: Okay, all of them are here.

Y/n: Are you sure about this?

DK: Yes! You can do it, Y/n!

Hoshi: We're counting on you!

Woozi: All the best, Y/n. Just believe in yourself.

Y/n: Thanks, everyone!

You pulled up the invisible strings that were attached to them with your hands.

Y/n: Get ready for the show, SVT leaders.

SVT leaders: Yes, Y/n.

Woozi came out of the backstage and bowed in front of the audience while smiling happily. All of the SVT members alerted by Woozi's appearance.