10. When Life Gives You Snow, Make Snow Angels

Dave's POV
I take my phone out my pocket then answer it. "Everything good?" I open the fridge and take out a beer then opening it. "Yeah. They just brought everything in all you gotta do is set it up." I check the time and see it's 5:18. "Ight just lock up. We gone slide through later, I gotta pick Karter up from work." I hang up and grab my keys off the counter the walk out the door. After Karter's party a few days ago, the rest of the week went by fast. I been trynna get everything since Nel comin down next week for Christmas. On her long ass Christmas list she texted me, she wanted a new room so me and Karter went shopping for it over the weekend.

I get in her car and make my way to her shop. When I pull up I park around back and let her know I'm here. After about 20 minutes Karter, Kim, and Maiya walk out. I get out the car and walk over to them as they lock up. I greet the girls and I put my arm around Karter's waist. "Hey ladies." They say hi as Karter turns and hugs them. "Y'all get home safe okay!" They nod their heads and pull apart. "Here are the keys so you can open up. I should be in a few hours before closing."  They say their goodbyes and we all walk to our cars. I open the door for Karter and she gets in.

On the way home I stop and pick us up some Chipotle. "Did they ever deliver Chanel's stuff?" I nod my head and turn the corner. "Yeah it's already there. I was thinkin we could go after we ate but if your tired it can wait til tomorrow." I look over at her then back at the road. "I didn't do too much today so we can go after we eat. Then I can wear something more comfortable." I park the car and we get out heading inside. She unlocks the door and closes it behind us. I set the food on the bar as she takes off her heels and goes into the room. She comes back out as we sit at the bar and eat our food. "They could never make me hate you!" I look over at see her fuckin up her food. "Ma I know you ain't talkin to yo food?" She looks over at me and rolls her eyes. "I haven't ate all day." I finish chewing my food then say. "If you would've woke up on time, you woulda had time to eat. But you wanted to drive the car all weekend." She laughs and nods her head. "And I'll do it again! I love my new car bae." She kisses my cheek then starts eating again. "Yeah, you've told me a million times." She looks at me and says. "I know. This is my-" "Dream car." We say at the same time, I laugh and say. "I know." She smacks her lips and we finish eating.

We clean up and go to the bedroom. "Should I bring some clothes? It's already 8 something so I know by the time we get done it's gonna be late." I check my watch then nod my head. She grabs some pajamas and clothes. She puts them inside her duffel bag then throws in some socks and panties then anything else she might need. She quickly changes into some leggings and an oversized T-shirt then puts on her Ugg slippers. I grab her bag and my wallet and we head out the door. "You wanna drive ma?" She nods her head and I open the driver door for her. When she gets in I walk around and do the same then we make our way to my house. She pulls in the driveway then parks and we get out.

We go inside then we go to my room to set her things down. Once they're put away we head to Chanel's room. "At least the took the old furniture out." I said as we start taking everything out the plastic and setting it up. We set up her new bed, the dressers, her shelves, clothes and toys. We even ordered stuff for her bathroom. By the time we finish everything it was 1:53 so we took a quick shower and brushed our teeth. While I waited for Karter to finish changing, I get on instagram and see Millie posted.
LU.LU