18. Pink Barbie Dreamhouse

Karter's POV
As Dave brings in the groceries from the trackhawk, I start putting them away. He locks the door then starts to help me. "What time are they landing?" He hands me the milk and I put it inside the fridge. "My pops said at 11 so we probably gonna leave about 10." I nod my head as I close the fridge. "So what you want for dinner? I can make some chicken." He walks over to me and pulls me against him. "I was thinkin I could get us Chinese food." "That's fine with me bae, can we try the new spot in the shopping center?" He kisses me as he nods. He pulls away and goes into the room.

I sit on the couch and he walks out with his wallet and keys. "I'll be back ma." He kisses me again and shouts he loves me as he walks out the door. I put on Criminal Minds and after a few minutes, I get up and go into the kitchen to grab a water. As I'm closing the fridge, I see some pickles so I take them out and grab a few. I cut them the long way then put the pickles back in the fridge. I grab a bowl then open the cabinet and take out some peanut butter, putting a few spoonfuls in the bowl. After cleaning up my mess I sit back on the couch and wait for Dave.

Dave locks the door then sets the food down. "Bae. What are you eatin?" I look away from the tv at him as finish my last pickle. "I got hungry while you were gone..." He looks at my hands then shakes his head as he takes my bowl. "Well I got our food and I bought us sum lemonade, a pink one for you." He hands me my food then sits next to me and we watch tv as we eat. Khloe jumps onto the couch and rubs on Dave's arm. He looks down at her and grabs a piece of chicken. She lifts up on her back legs and he tosses the chicken and she catches it then starts eating.

I close my tray and set it down on the table then wipe my hands. "You full ma?" I grab my pink lemonade and take a sip. "Yeah, the peanut butter and pickles kinda filled me up." He closes his eyes then looks back at the tv. "What? It's actually really good." "I'll take yo word for it." Khloe jumps down and goes to her water bowl so I put my feet on Dave's lap. When he finishes his food he sets his tray on the table then wipes his hands. I lean against the arm rest as he puts his hands on my stomach, lightly rubbing it. After a while, Khloe comes back over to us and jumps on my lap and lays against my stomach.

"See lil mama even ready for the baby." I chuckle and look down at her as she rests one of her paws on my belly. After a few more episodes we get up as Dave turns off the tv. I go into the laundry room and take the covers out the washer then put them into the dryer. I go into the room and see Dave coming out of the bathroom. "I made you a bath, ima hop in the shower." I grab some panties and my pajamas. I go into the bathroom and start taking off my clothes then carefully get into the bath. I lay my head back and close my eyes.

I hear Dave walk in so I open my eyes walk watching him walk into the bathroom naked and start the shower. He brushed his teeth and watches me through the mirror as he does so. I laugh and lay my head back down, closing my eyes. After a few minutes I hear the shower door open then close. A little while after I'm done soaking I wash myself then rinse off. As I step out of the tub, Dave opens the door and carefully pulls me into the shower with him. As he closes the door, he pulls me to him with his other hand.

"You still had some soap on you." "Where?" I look after my body then up at him. He smiles then grabs my titties, putting one in his mouth. I put my hand against the wall and arch my back. "Mmm baby..." He flicks his tongue across my nipple then starts sucking it again. He lightly bites my nipple and I moans throwing my head back. He slides his hand down my back then slaps my ass. He pulls away from my nipple making a popping sound then slides his hand down my stomach, and onto my pussy. He rubs my clit and smacks my ass. "You like that baby?" I nod my head and moan as he slips his fingers in me. After a few pumps he slowly pulls them out.

He leans against the walls pulling me to him as he turns off the shower. I lean my head back against his shoulder and he kisses down my neck. He slides his hands down my stomach onto my thighs. I moan his name as he rubs my clit with one hand and wraps the other across my stomach. He bites my ear then whispers to me. "Yo pussy feels so good baby." I nod my head and bite my lip. I start to cum and he moans in my ear. "Just like that bae." I moans loudly and as he slowly slides his fingers in me. Me moves his fingers inside me and I buck my hips. He takes his arm off my stomach and slide it onto my hip holding me in place.