14. Baecation

Karter's POV
I open the door and call Dave to help me. He walks over to me then shakes his head. "How much shit did you buy? We're only gonna be there 2 weeks." I roll my eyes as he picks up the box and brings it in. "Bathing suits, cute outfits, shoes, some sponges..." He sets the box on the floor in front of where I was sitting. He cuts open the box for me as I sit down.
K4RTER

I take out all my things from the box and open start to open them

I take out all my things from the box and open start to open them. By the time I'm done looking through everything Dave just finished making us lunch. He brings my plate over to me and we sit on the couch and eat.

When I'm done take my new clothes and toss them in the washer. I go back to pick up the bags the I put in the box and set it by the door. Dave walks out the kitchen and goes into the bedroom. I follow him inside and he pulls out his suitcase and finishes packing. I go one to my suitcase and open it. I put my makeup bags and my essentials bag on top of the clothes then close it. I see Dave looking at me then he laughs. "2 suitcases is unnecessary. We still gone shop out there probably." I set my suitcase aside then stand up. "Oh I know that ima have more space in my other one it just gonna have a few bathing suits and a couple outfits." He nods his head then goes into the bathroom.

After a few hours I take my clothes out the dryer and pack the bag. I sit on the bed next to Dave and he puts his arm around my neck. "You excited?" I nod my head and say. "This my first time in Jamaica. And this our first vacation together." He kisses my head as he scrolls on his phone. "Yeah I booked our rooms and allat." I nod then get up and go into the bathroom to pee. I wash my hands then go in the room and pull Dave up. "What you want for dinner?" When we get to the kitchen he leans against the counter and pulls me to him. "You." He grabs my chin and turns my head. He licks my neck then bites me. I moan then lightly push myself off him.

He bites his lip then looks me up and down. "Alright, alright. I'll order us something." I nod my head and he wipes off my neck. "You want some burgers?" "Yeah. Can we get Tam's?" He takes out his phone and orders the food. I go over to the couch and sit down. After a while the doorbell rings and I go to answer it. "For Dave?" The girl looks up at me then hands me the food. I take the bag and Dave hands her $40. "Thanks." He closes and locks the door behind us. We sit back on the couch and start to eat our food.

After we're done I throw away our trash then decide to clean up the kitchen. "You want me to take out the trash?" "Please" I say as I look over to him. He takes out the trash as I finish up the kitchen. I look at the time then go into the room and see Dave rubbing the shower. He walks out then hands me my pajamas and panties I get go to the bathroom and pee then get in shower. A few minutes later he does the same, we wash each other then rinse off then get out. He drys me off then I put my clothes on while he dries himself. Once he's dressed we brush our teeth then get into bed and watch tv.

He turns on a game and I lay on him and watch it with him. "We gotta be at the airport at 5. The plane leaves at 6." I nod my head then he says. "We takin my plane so the check in gone be fast." I nod my head as I rub his stomach. He looks down at me then asks. "You tired?" I nod my head then he turns done the tv. "Go to sleep ma. Ima wake us up when it's time to go." I close my eyes and cuddle in this side.