16. LOVERS DAY

Karter's POV

As I finish making the buffalo chicken sliders, I let the guys know dinner is ready. Spence, Dave, Rell, and Malik come into the kitchen and sit at the table. I take them their plates then sit down and we all start to eat. Rell bites into his food then looks over at me. "Next time ima need you to make me a pan of these." I laugh as a nod my head. "For you, I can definitely do that." We continue to talk a bit while we eat. "So what y'all doin for 'lovers day'?" They look over at Malik and I laugh as he looks at them confused. "What? I thought we were all conversing?"

Spence shakes his head then says. "And what does that have to do with you talm bout Valentine's. Don't nobody really give a damn." I look at him and playfully roll my eyes. "You just mad you gone be by yourself for valentine's." We all start laughing then he look at me. "Actually I wouldn't be alone if my girl wouldn't be with her nigga." Dave looks at him as he takes a drink of his water. "Just being real." We finish up the rest of our food then they clean up the kitchen while I go into the room. I close the door behind me then go to the bathroom and pee. I wash my hands then go back into the room and get into bed. I post on my story then scroll a bit before bed.
K4RTER

I wake up when I hear the door open

I wake up when I hear the door open. "You sleep mama?" I look over at Dave and rub my eyes as I sit up. "No I'm up, they left yet?" He nods his head then takes off his clothes and goes into the closet. "You wanna shower wit me?" I get out of bed and go over to the dresser to grab us some underwear as he grabs us some pajamas. We go into the bathroom and he turns on the shower for us. As we wait for it to heat up we brush our teeth. Then get undressed and hop in. We wash each other then rinse off.

After getting dressed we get into bed and lay down. "Thank you for cookin for us." I look over at him and kiss his cheek. "You're welcome bae. I don't mind, being honest." After a while he says. "So I know it's gone be last minute but do you wanna go somewhere for Valentine's Day? At first I was just gone take you to dinner but I want us to go somewhere for the weekend." I lay on him and look up at him as he talks. "It'll be romantic and it'll be another trip." "I would love to. So where we gonna go?" He starts to chuckle then kisses my forehead. "That's a surprise. Now let's go to sleep."

When I wake up I get out of bed and pee then brush my teeth. I go into the kitchen and make us some breakfast bagels. As I'm cooking the turkey bacon, Dave comes up behind me and kisses my neck. "You up early." I laugh as I slide the bacon off the pan onto the bagel on the plate. "Yeahh we went to sleep kinda early last night." Dave chuckles and says. "No you did. Them niggas didn't leave til 1 in the morning. You must've went to sleep right after dinner." I side eye him then pass him his plate and we sit at the bar to eat. "Have you talk to Chanel?" He nods his head then takes out his phone. "Yeah she called me yesterday saying she got the dress and flowers I sent her for Valentine's. It ended up coming a lil early. But look, this what Millie posted last night."
LU.LU