Begin Again

Reputation (17) is a very famous model that starred at the biggest fashion shows all around the world, but because of how famous she is and her job, she moves a lot, and as a 17 year old she still hasn't finished high school.

She was a big bully and bullied almost everyone except her close friends, but they were bullies too. She didn't even think about changing even though it's a new school.

Reputation slept through three of her morning alarms already, but the fourth one finally woke her up. "Reputation are you awake?" Her mom yelled from downstairs, sounding upset.

"Yes mom I'm coming!" She shouted back. Meanwhile, she was staring at her closet, trying to pick something to wear. She loved the color black and wasn't a big fan of all the pastel and bright colors, so she didn't have a lot of these in her closet.

She decided to go with a black skirt and a red top. She put some make up on but nothing too extreme so she won't look like she's trying too much.

She went downstairs and sat down to eat. "You'll be cold" her mom said without looking at her. "Oh I'll take a jacket, I have to go now though" Reputation said grabbing a jacket from the jacket hanger and leaving.

She had her own car cause she was 17 so she could drive. She got in her black Jeep and started driving to school. She saw a lot of kids walking to school and started thinking who she could bully because it was fun for her.

Every kid in her last school praised her and when she hit one of the kids she bullied they would show off to their friends that she did that.

After a few more minutes of driving she got to the school parking lot, she parked and locked the car as she got into the school building.

Everyone was staring at her, it's not like she really liked it, but she didn't hate it either, there were some good things to it.

As she walked through the hall she saw two girls, one was wearing jeans and a light blue top, the other was wearing shorts and dark blue pullover, in her hand was a vape and she made circles with the smoke.

They didn't look at Reputation or paid any attention, she saw them flirting with each other. But as she passed by they went to talk to her. "Hey" Said the girl with the vape as she threw it in the air and caught it a second later. "Hello" Reputation said as cold and stubborn as she could.

"I'm 1989" said the girl with the short hair. "That's Midnights." She pointed at the girl with the vape. "I'm Reputation." Reputation said looking at the two girls, she thought maybe they didn't care about her career and actually wanted to be friends.

"So you're like that model right" Said midnights. Reputation thought for a moment and then said "uh yes, yes that's me." She thought that now they'd wanna be friends with her only because of her job.

"Cool, do you wanna try this?" Midnights pointed at the vape in her hands as she held it up for Reputation to take. "I don't think I should" Reputation said unsure. "kay" Midnight said.

Reputation was a bit shocked, can those two girls really not care for her career? At first, she was a little angry, thinking they didn't care about her and just wanted to annoy her, but then she thought that maybe it was a good thing that they didn't care, so she went along with it and kept talking with them.

"Can you maybe tell me about kids here? I wanna know a little more about this place."

Reputation said after a few seconds of silence. "Yeah sure, who do you wanna start with?" 1989 said looking around at the people in the halls.

First chapter!!!! Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas you want me to put in!