This is why we can't have nice things

A few days passed, Reputation and Evermore became close friends. Unfortunately, Midnights did not like Evermore that much, which meant Evermore did not hang out with Reputation and her group when Evermore sneaked into the school. But everyday after school Evermore will meet Reputation at a small cafe, where they would walk around the city. Evermore was a very good runner, but that was only because she needed to run from the police, so everyday, when a police officer noticed them, they would run to their little hide out in the middle of the woods.

One problem with all of that, Folklore. Folklore didn't like that Evermore needed to run from the police all the time, actually, she hated it. It created a lot of fights and arguments between the two sisters, which sometimes made Reputation feel bad.

“Reppppp” 1989 pulled Reputation's hair back and now Reputation saw 1989 upside down. “Bitch” Reputation smiled and kicked 1989. “Thanks” 1989 replied and smiled too.

“Soooo how are things with lover? I haven't heard anything since the classroom.” 1989 said, sounding incredibly interested. “Maybe because I completely shut off your resources to get information you don't need? Red is so scared of me right now it's hilarious. Literally every time I even look at her she runs off.” Reputation laughed but 1989 didn't. “You know maybe you went too hard on her.. she's literally two years younger than you and could not fight back…” 1989 said which made Reputation confused. “Well she shouldn't have spread rumors-” Reputation was cut off. “That are true.” 1989 said and let Reputation continue. “Yes but whatever she shouldn't have told the entire school about it.” 1989 thought for a second before saying “people are counting on her to give them news… but well it's too late now.” 1989 said.

The bell rang and they went to their class, they had English. Reputation was so bad at English it was embarrassing, and 1989 didn't stop laughing about it ever.

“You're late. Again.” The teacher said as midnights walked through the door and took a chair and sat next to the two girls. Reputation laughed at Midnights and Midnights threw a paper airplane that was in her bag at her face.

1989 kissed midnights but it turned into a make out session in front of the whole class. “Bro I swear you're both gonna get detention” Reputation said as she pushed 1989’s head onto Midnights which made her laugh hysterically. “You three, detention.” The teacher said but Midnights and 1989 didn't stop. “Told ya” Reputation said as she took her water bottle and poured some water on 1989’s head.

“Fuck off dude” 1989 said and stopped Midnights from kissing her, which annoyed Midnights. “1989, you can take that language and yourself out of my classroom. Now. I will contact your parents later.” The teacher said and 1989 just walked out.

“Sir, may I go to the bathroom?” Reputation asked the teacher. “Reputation you're not fooling anyone we both know you're gonna go to 1989 when you'll leave. Go ahead, whatever.” The teacher said and Reputation just laughed and walked out. Shortly after Midnights came out too.

The second Midnights stepped foot outside the classroom, she and 1989 started making out again, which left Reputation alone. “Yeah I'll just go do something else I guess” Reputation said while looking disgustingly at the two girls. 1989 tried to pull back to say something but Midnights didn't let her and just stuck out a thumbs up and motioned Reputation to leave.

Reputation walked around the school until she saw a very familiar girl, Lover. “Lover” Reputation came behind her, which made her flinch. “Oh hi, you scared me” Lover replied softly and hugged Reputation. “Why aren't you in class?” Reputation asked. “Bathroom” she said as she walked past Reputation. Reputation grabbed her wrist so she couldn't get away. “Oh come on don’t leave alreadyyyy you just got here” Reputation said teasingly as she whispered next to Lover ear, which sent shivers down her spine. “I-I-” Lover felt herself shaking.

Reputation kissed Lover on the lips for a second before pulling back. “You can go now” Reputation said as she walked slowly towards the bathroom, still shocked by what just happened. Reputation stared at Lover as she kept walking away. Suddenly Reputation accidentally bumped into someone.

A short girl wearing a purple dress, and had the number ‘13’ painted on her hand, probably from boredom. “Oh sorry.” The short girl said. “Kay whatever.” Reputation said, upset. Reputation fixed her clothes. “You’re Reputation right? I’ve heard about you.” The girl said as she smiled. “No shit you’ve heard about me” The girl ignored Reputation’s emotionless replies and kept talking. “I’m speak now, nice to meet you, you beat up my best friend” 

For a second Reputation remembered something she heard about a girl called speak now, she heard she was a very mean girl for no reason, which made Reputation smile a bit. “You know what I heard about you?” Reputation said. “I heard that you’re probably the meanest girl in this school.” Reputation continued, looking down at the shorter girl who now had a different kind of smile on. “Hm.. you heard that? And from who exactly?” Speak now was already ready to beat up someone. “I don’t know them, they had curly long blonde hair and wore a gold dress.” Reputation said. Speak now understood exactly who it was. “Oh fuck you met my sister huh?? Yeah well no shit she says I’m mean, I killed her hamster.” Speak now explained. “You have a sister?” Reputation asked. “Mhm two actually, one called debut and one called fearless, you met fearless.” Speak now replied to her. “Well I have to go, but uhh nice meeting you I think.” Reputation said as she heard the bell.

Reputation went back to the place she left Midnights and 1989 at, though they weren't there. She decided to start look around for them, so she walked in the halls of the school, watching sweaty kids run to their classes.

She kept walking until she came across a little hallway inside the school, it was very small and only led to the storage room for the art class, so no one usually was there.

She decided to check if maybe Midnights and 1989 decided to continue making out there, but to her surprise, it wasn't 1989 and Midnights who were making out there.

“Lover what the fuck” Reputation said staring at the girl that was making out with another girl. If Reputation would've paid more attention, it was very obvious the girl was forcing herself onto Lover, but Reputation was too stunned and mad to notice.

“Rep I-I-I can explain” Lover said, her voice sounded genuinely sorry, but again, Reputation was too upset to notice. "Stop talking and don't ever call me that again, why are you doing this?” Reputation asked Lover. The other girl didn't seem to care at all, she just went on her phone without paying attention.

“Rep ple-” Lover said but was cut off by Reputation. “Don't fucking call me that do you understand?? Just fuck off seriously I don't need to hear your begs.” And with that, Reputation walked off. Lover tried to run after Reputation but quickly realized it was for no use, so she fell on the floor and sobbed as quiet as she could, so she wouldn't get any attention she didn't want.

So like my shitty friends decides to meet up like five times without me so I decided to make this part some what depressing anyways hope you like it. (Tried to make it long but I haven't posted in forever so idk if this counts as long anyways enjoy.)