Out Of The Woods

Midnights was walking through the woods, she was smoking and not really looking where she’s going, so she was basically walking in circles. 1989 was also walking around the woods, but she was searching for Midnights. “MIDNIGHTS COME ON WHERE ARE YOU” 1989 shouted while looking at the ground to find any sort of thing to help her find Midnights. “MIDNIGHTS PLEASE I DIDN’T MEAN TO PUSH YOU BUT IT WAS JUST NOT THE TIME” 1989 kept yelling. After a few minutes she heard the breaths of a figure behind her, but before she could turn around she heard a soft voice. “hi” the soft voice said from behind 1989. 1989 turned around quickly to face Lover, she was wearing a light pink top and a black skirt. “Lover? What are you doing here? I thought you ran away.” 1989 was a bit confused, she was still looking around in case she’ll find Midnights. “Reputation kinda.. Took my cat, I need to get it back.” Lover explained and 1989 just nodded. “Why are you here though?” Lover asked, still smiling. “Well Reputation didn’t answer her phone so me, Midnights and red went searching for her, well technically Red went looking for Evermore but anyways Midnights kinda ran away and now I’m looking for her cause she can’t get back home alone.” 1989 said. “I thought Reputation hated Red.” Lover was confused. “She does I think, well I’m not sure anymore but I do know that Evermore and Red are something because the second they saw each other they started making out.” 1989 said. “Ohhh okay well do you need help searching for Midnights? I lived around her for like five years. I can help you look.” Lover offered. “Yeah that would be nice, thank you” 1989 thanked her. “Well we should probably go to the big lake first because that the go to for people, if she’s not there she’s probably at the small lake which is more hidden.” Lover said. “I know Midnights well enough to know that  she will probably go to the small one since she doesn’t like people.” 1989 explained. “Alright, follow me.” Lover said and started walking towards the small lake. 

They walked for about 20 minutes before Lover stood in front of a place that looked like a jungle, they couldn’t see past there because everything was full of leaves and trees. Lover moved the leaves to the side which showed the entrance to a place that looked even more magical than the big lake Evermore and Reputation saw, this one was something out of a disney movie or something like a fairytale. Lover walked forward, though, 1989 stood there for a second admiring the view in front of her. “Are you coming or what?” Lover asked from far in front of 1989 “I think I can smell the smoke” Lover said, which made 1989 run forward. “Midnights??” 1989 yelled pretty quietly “This place’s huge, she won’t hear you if you yell like this” Lover said. “I thought it was called the small lake?” 1989 asked, confused. “Yeah, well, compared to the big lake this one’s pretty small.” Lover explained. Lover was picking some fruits from a tree when 1989 spotted Midnights from far. “Lover!! I see her!!” 1989 yelled and ran forward. “MIDNIGHTS” 1989 ran and hugged a very confused Midnights. 1989 started kissing Midnights all over her face, she took a step back and hit Midnights gently on her arm. “Why would you do that” 1989 asked her, now sounding upset and mad. “Huh” Midnights said, she was still very confused, and high. “Why did you run away like that” 1989 asked again. “You literally pushed me, what do you want from me” Midnights said, a bit annoyed now. “You know I didn’t mean to do that, It was just not the time.” 1989 explained. “Yeah, I don’t care, you pushed me.” Midnights said with no emotions in her voice. “Babe pleaseee” 1989 whined. “Don’t babe me” Midnights said and got up. “Fine, don’t talk to me. But you don’t know how to get out of here and I’m not going to let you get lost here so you’re coming with me whether you like it or not.” 1989 said with annoyance as she grabbed Midnights’ wrist and dragged her away.

“Can you let me go already? I’m not a baby. I’m actually older than you.” Midnights whined after a little while. “Yeah? Well where do we go from here?”  1989 stopped and waited for Midnights response. “Uhhh Yeah I have no idea. You lead the way and I’ll smoke behind you, cool?” Midnights said with the least amount of emotion a person could possibly have. “That was the plan all alon- Are you even listening to me?” 1989 asked. “Probably not, maybe, I don’t remember.” Midnights said while smoking and 1989 rolled her eyes and dragged Midnights once again.