Red

Evermore and Reputation joked around while walking through the woods, they weren't scary in the morning or daylight. They saw a lot of foxes and other animals. They kept walking, Evermore was in front of Reputation. "Ah fuck!" Reputation yelled behind her, Evermore turned around to see Reputation on one knee, after she fell from a branch. "Proposing?" Evermore asked jokingly. "Shut up! I fell." Reputation yelled as she got up. She looked down and saw a big stain of blood on her knee and her pants ripped where the the big stain was. "Shit" Evermore said as she saw the stain and ran towards Reputation and took some stuff out of the bag. "Have you ever thought about being a mother?" Reputation randomly said. "I'm 18. Gosh." Evermore said. "Done, you're good now, and about the pants, yeah I can't do much about it." Evermore said as she got up. "Do you not know how to sew?" Reputation asked as if it was the easiest thing in the world. "Do you know? No, I don't know, I'm not a grandma." Evermore said as she kept walking forward, which made Reputation run behind her. "I don't, but you give those vibes." Reputation said. "Folklore knows, she's like a real grandma. Hey but don't you have like people who do that for you? Aren't you rich or something like that?" Evermore asked, she knew that what she said usually annoys Reputation, that people assume she's that rich kinda girl who has everything easy for her, she didn't care that much though. "We're in the middle of the woods, bro." Reputation said with a very cold voice. "No need to be so sassy about it, jeez" Evermore said and Reputation rolled her eyes.

As they kept walking they saw the dim sunlight shining over the big lake that was now in front of them. The lake was very big and the light from the sun reflected perfectly over it, it looked like something from a movie or a fairytale. Reputation reacted like every normal person would, she stared at the lake for a few minutes with shock, she really liked that view and understood why Lover would run away to a place like this. On the other hand, Evermore acted like it was the most normal thing in the world, like she saw that countless times. "Why do you act like it's so normal? A place like this." Reputation suddenly asked, breaking the silence. "I don't know, not that special I guess." Evermore said as she jumped over some rocks. "Not that special? That the prettiest thing I've seen in the whole worl-" "More than Lover?" Evermore cut Reputation's sentence. Reputation went quiet and looked away. "We both know you feel bad for her, you never wanted her to run away." Evermore said, which sounded a lot like Reputation's parents. "She played with my feelings, I really don't care about her." Reputation said as she pulled out her phone and took some pictures of the lake. "So why are we walking all the way to her? And for god's sake why aren't we taking a train." Evermore asked and threw some rocks into the lake. "She told people I slapped her, now they think I'm the kind to hit people. And maybe she got stuck in the woods so we need to walk where she walked to find out where she is." Evermore stopped listening pretty fast when she saw a group of squirrels and chased them.

Just then Reputation remembered that she was actually mad at Evermore, so she stopped talking. After about ten minutes of silence, Evermore finally realized that the reason for the silence was because Reputation was ignoring her. "Why so quiet suddenly?" Evermore asked but got no reply. "If you won't answer I'll just leave, you know." Evermore said which was enough for Reputation to reply "You're dating my fucking enemy?" Reputation suddenly yelled and turned around to face Evermore. "Huh" Evermore said, very confused. "I saw the girl on your bed, literally the girl I was beating up a few weeks ago. Can't believe you." Reputation said and Evermore then remembered about the whole situation. "The girl you beat up was Red? Seriously? That's like the weakest girl in the world." Evermore said. "It doesn't matter, Why are you dati-" Reputation said but was cut off by Evermore. "I wish." Evermore said. "Wish what" Reputation said, now confused. "I wish I would date her, there is no way she likes me back. And even if she is, she's 15 and I'm 18, I don't know if she'll want that." Evermore confessed. "Yeah, no, I don't care about that, I care about the fact that you want to date my enemy." Reputation said, still annoyed. "You mean your enemy is a girl that is two years younger than you and also probably the weakest girl in the world, yeah?" Evermore asked, obviously laughing at Reputation. "Bro you're more annoying than 1989, that's not normal." Reputation said. "You know you really hurt Red when you did tha-'' Evermore was cut off by Reputation this time. "Look! That the houses Folklore talked about! One of them is Lover's'' Reputation said as she ran towards the houses, Evermore had no choice but to run after her.