Karma

Lover woke up and looked around, she didn't recognize the room she was in. “Awake?” She heard a voice coming from behind the slightly opened door. “Mhm” Lover replied softly, she still didn't know who said that or where she was but she stayed calm. 

Reputation walked in the room with a plate which had pancakes on it. “Here, it's  for you.” Reputation said. She saw how cute Lover was in the morning. “Thx” Lover replied softly looking up at Reputation with a smile.

Reputation leaned over her desk while watching Lover eat on her bed. “Why did you stay?” Reputation suddenly said. “What?” Lover replied with her mouth full, so she put a hand over it. “Why did you stay inside the classroom? When there was smoke.” Reputation said while looking at Lover as she finished eating. Lover finished her bite and then said “you told me to stay.” Reputation stared at her with pure shock for a second. “Yes but something serious could've happened to you, you know.” Reputation replied, a little concerned now. Lover just looked at her without saying a thing.

“I think I should go home.” Lover said. Reputation nodded while staring at the wall. “Bye” Lover said as she left the room and walked downstairs.

“Hello?” A girl wearing an orange top with black sweatpants stood in the doorway. “hi” Lover said softly. “Do you know where Reputation is?” The girl asked. Lover wasn't the best at reading people but that girl did not seem happy. “Upstairs” Lover said as she pointed to the stairs. “Yes I know where the stairs are ugh” The girl said while giving a dirty look to Lover. “Sorry…” Lover apologized while looking around the room, then she remembered she needed to go. “Oh my god stop talking. Your voice is making my ears bleed. Ugh” the girl said and rolled her eyes. Just then Lover heard footsteps down the stairs.

“Karma? I told you to never come here.” Reputation said to the girl. “Lover I thought you said you're going” Reputation didn't sound as nice anymore. “Yes yes I'm going bye” Lover said as she opened the door again. “So Lover is the name of that bitch?” Lover stayed silent but Reputation was not having it. “Shut the fuck up if there's a bitch here is you so you better shut up right now.” Reputation shouted pushing Lover gently away. “Woah calm down Rep” Karma said smirking, she knew Reputation only let her very very close friends call her that and currently she didn't have anyone like that. Reputation got closer to Lover, very close to her ear and whispered. “Go up to my room and I'll explain everything.” Lover just nodded and ran up the stairs but before she could Karma grabbed her wrist. “Aw the poor baby running away huh? What a shame she's been captured.” Karma laughed. “Let her go Karma” Reputation said walking towards her. “Or what? Whatcha gonna do?” Karma kept laughing while tightening the grip on Lover’s wrist. Reputation pushed Karma and she hit the wall and fell down, still not letting go of Lover. “What do you have with her that you're holding her like that huh? Maybe a crush?” Reputation said while laughing a little. “You know damn well that thing is not my type.” Karma said death-staring lover. Reputation walked closer to Karma and stepped on her hand, Karma immediately let go of Lover and was about to hit Reputation but Reputation caught her hand. “Go.” Reputation said while holding Karma’s wrist. “Kay whatever” Karma said and Reputation let go of her. Karma walked to the door and left.

“Sit down.” Reputation said. Everything happened way too fast for Lover and she didn’t understand a thing, she was too lost in her thoughts to hear what Reputation said. “Sit down Lover I don’t want to tell you again.” Reputation said louder this time which made Lover come back to reality and she sat down.

“So that was Karma my uh.. Ex.” Reputation said, but she could see Lover was still confused and shocked. “What did she call you?” Lover said not making eye contact with Reputation “It doesn't matter I don't let anyone call me that” Reputation said while looking at Lover. Lover still didn't make eye contact with Reputation, which annoyed her a bit, so she grabbed Lover's chin and made her look at her. “Look at me.” Reputation said and Lover just nodded. “I'm sorry about what happened here and you are most definitely not a bitch. You said you needed to go right?” Reputation said. “mhm and thanks” Lover said as she walked to the door. “bye” Lover said and Reputation gave her a quick smile.

Reputation went up to her room and started punching the wall. “Fuck fuck fuck her I fucking hate her.” Reputation said annoyed. “Fuck that Karma she's the real bitch and why did she need Lover to be there for what??” Reputation kept hitting the wall until she made a dent in it. “Shit” after that she just fell on the bed and fell asleep.

Can you tell I made that at 3am? Anyways another one tell me what you thinkkkk