Everything Has Changed

Lover woke up, not recognizing the place, though after a minute she started to understand where she was. It didn’t stop her from being shocked, she thought she was never gonna be there again. She looked to her side to see a very sleepy Reputation starting to wake up. Lover checked her phone to see it was about 3 am. That's when she sprinted from the bed to the bathroom.

She ran to the bathroom before throwing up. She got up so fast that she didn’t even notice her top was almost falling off. It happened in her sleep but she didn’t notice it. Reputation walked in to see Lover throwing up, though her gaze changed very quickly towards Lover’s top. From Reputation’s angle, she could see the top of her bra. She wanted to tell her about it but she didn’t want to make it awkward, so she decided to ignore it. She got closer to Lover, holding her hair so she wouldn't throw up all over it. “Do you want water?” Reputation couldn’t stay mad at Lover right then, Lover looked too miserable and Reputation just felt bad. Lover nodded but regretted it when she saw Reputation leaving the room. “Wait Rep- pls come back. Don’t leave..” Reputation wanted to correct Lover, she didn’t want her calling her Rep, but Lover wasn’t in a good place so she decided to ignore it. 

When Reputation saw Lover finish throwing up, she asked her again. “Do you want water?” she looked at Lover and waited for an answer. “Mhm” Lover said quietly, her voice breaking as if she was about to cry. Lover got up but almost instantly fell. Reputation saw that and decided to lift her. She picked her up, Wrapping Lover’s legs around Reputation’s waist. She carried her down to the kitchen before setting her down on the counter and pouring her a glass of water. “Hungry?” She asked Lover but she just shook her head. Reputation could tell she was still drunk and that she was also very tired. “I-I’m really sorry Rep…” Lover said out of nowhere. “Hm?” Reputation asked her, confused. “I should’ve pushed that girl away…” Lover said. “You were drunk, it wasn’t your fault.” Reputation replied to her. “Not that… the other one” Lover said and Reputation understood what she meant immediately. “What do you mean pushed her off?” Reputation asked, now confused. “I should’ve been stronger.. Or I gave up too fast..” Lover admitted. Reputation was now even more confused. “Gave up too fast? Lover what’s going on?” Reputation slowly started to pick up the pieces of what was going on. “It was forced?!” Reputation yelled but Lover covered her ears and just nodded quietly. Reputation had so many questions but decided to not give Lover the biggest headache of her life right there so after Lover finished her water, Reputation picked her up again, putting her to sleep.

All the way up to her room, Reputation couldn’t stop staring at Lover’s bra. After seconds in Reputation’s arms, Lover fell asleep. Reputation took that chance to fix Lover’s top, so she won’t feel guilty about it in the morning.

She set Lover slowly on the bed, covering her with a blanket. She wanted to kiss her so bad, but she knew it was too fast and Lover was drunk and vulnerable, so it would be like taking advantage of that.

She changed into her pajamas and got into bed next to Lover, keeping her distance. She quickly fell asleep. 

It was 11am and Lover woke up with a killer headache. It took her a minute to understand where she was  because she didn’t remember anything from the night before,but at the end she realized where she was. She was in Reputation’s bed. She looked to her side to see Reputation asleep. She wanted to get up without waking her up so she tried to slip out but Reputation still woke up. She groaned and turned around to face Lover who was now standing next to the bed. “I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up” Lover apologized. Reputation just nodded in forgiveness and turned around again to keep sleeping. Lover didn't know if she should stay or leave, but she didn't want to bother Reputation even more.

Lover put on her shoes and was about to leave the room, but stopped when she heard Reputation's sleepy raspy voice. “Where are you going?” Reputation asked, slowly getting up to a sitting position. “I- um I thought maybe I should leave…” Lover replied. “Why? Do you want breakfast? I can make you some.” Reputation said, getting up and holding her head with one hand. “Are you sure? Are you not mad at me…?” Lover asked, a bit confused. “Lover… Yesterday you were very drunk and-” Reputation was cut off. “Oh god what did I do?” Lover asked, worried. “Nothing, but you told me something that I should’ve probably known, I should’ve listened to your part of the story. You told me that it was forced, that the girl that kissed you forced you to do that, and after last night I understand how easy it is for people to take advantage of you… I’m sorry for not listening to you.” Reputation said, she had guilt in her eyes. She looked at Lover who was now very confused. “What happened yesterday?” Lover asked, clearly confused and a little concerned too. “How do I explain this… You got drunk and then a girl came to you and you guys were… making out, I think? But then she started taking advantage of you so I kinda stopped her… with my fist…” Reputation confessed, still trying to figure out how to explain that. Lover wanted to say something against Reputation getting into a fight, especially for her, but she decided against it.