Mine

"SHE WAS IN YOUR BED?!" 1989 yelled but Reputation shushed her immediately. "Shhhh" Reputation said and hit her shoulder. "She was in your bed?!" 1989 repeated quieter now. "No! I mean yes but not like that, she just fainted in an empty classroom because of the smoke." Reputation said, trying to explain herself. "Why didn't you take her to her house?" 1989 asked. "Why would I know where she lives?" Reputation said and then continued. "But now to a different matter, how are things with you two? Together yet?" Midnights was barely listening to their conversation, but 1989 anyways hit Reputation with her leg. "Ow" Reputation said jokingly. "I have to go but I'll see you later!" Reputation said and walked away.

Reputation walked slowly through the hallway until a girl came running and accidently bumped into Reputation, she didn't look back, just yelled "Sorry!" and kept running. It took Reputation a second to understand it was Lover, so she ran after her. "Lover wait!" Reputation yelled while running behind Lover but Lover didn't stop. Reputation was way faster and more athletic, so She caught up to Lover really quickly and pushed her into a janitor closet.

Lover was very confused about what was going on, she was just pushed into a janitor closet, so she was very confused. "Why were you running, lover?" Reputation looked at Lover deep in the eyes. "I was about to be late." Love replied softly. "You know school doesn't start for another thirty minutes, right?" Reputation chuckled. "I-I yeah but I needed to go there early." Lover said, looking away. "Hey Lover, what's wrong? I know something is wrong." Lover stayed silent and didn't look at Reputation's eyes. The entire time Reputation was staring at Lover's lips, even when she wasn't talking, she wanted to kiss her so bad. Reputation decided that this was her chance, so she kissed Lover. Lover didn't pull back, actually she kissed back for a few minutes before pulling back. Lover checked her phone and saw that now she was actually gonna be late, so they both went their seperate ways.

A few days have passed since then. Reputation wasn't at school for a week because she had a photoshoot. She entered the school and saw Midnights and 1989 making out, she also heard people talking about how they're the new couple. "Bro what the fuck" Reputation said when she was close enough to them. They stopped making out and Midnights gave Reputation an angry look. "What" Midnights said, annoyed. "Why do I need to hear from people whispering that you're together? I thought I was your friend." Reputation said while Midnights stopped listening "Dude no way you're saying that right now." 1989 said "huh? Yes I am." Reputation replied. "Dude you didn't answer for days!!" 1989 said and hit Reputation. "Ohhh those were the songs coming from my phone" Reputation said and hit back. "So Like how's it like being with someone who doesn't give a fuck about the world?" she asked 1989. "I'm still here, you know." Midnights said while taking out a vape from her pocket. "Enough talking about us let's talk about you." 1989 said. Reputation was about to say that nothing was going on, but 1989 started talking before she could reply. "I heard from Red you kissed Lover last week" all Reputation could think about after what 1989 said was which knife is better to kill Red with. "No that didn't happen, anyways I have to go now byeeee" Reputation said and walked towards red.

"RED" Reputation never talked to Red in her life but everyone in the school knew that Reputation was scary, so obviously Red got nervous when Reputation yelled her name. 1989, Midnight and Reputation's friend group was the most popular friend group in the whole school, so it was a big deal when Reputation yelled Red's name and everyone looked at her.

Reputation grabbed Red by her shirt and threw her on the wall. "What the fuck??" Red said after a few hits by Reputation. Reputation got close to her so no one will hear and whispered "How the fuck do you know about me and Lover" Reputation said throwing Red on the wall a few more times without letting her speak.

"Reputation stop" She heard a voice from behind her, and she immediately knew who that was. She dropped Red on the floor and turned around just to see Lover running to Red to check if she's okay.

Reputation stood there silently. A few minutes later, when Lover was sure Red was okay, she said "Reputation, classroom, now." Lover really tried to sound controlling or at least have some power against Reputation which was kinda funny to watch.

When the two girls got in the classroom, Reputation immediately locked the door and pinned Lover against the wall, starting to kiss her neck. "Reputation stop please" Reputation didn't stop for a few seconds before stopping and saying "you know, you don't have to call me Reputation anymore, right?" Lover was confused "what? But I thought you only let your closest friends call you Rep." Reputation looked at her and said "Yeah but you're way more than a friend." She got back to kissing Lover's neck. "Well how am I supposed to call you? And also please stop" Lover said. She knew she had not nearly enough strength to physically stop Reputation from kissing her but she hoped Reputation would listen. "Idk call me whatever you want. Why should I stop? I'm enjoying this" Reputation said and kept kissing Lover's neck. "Uhhh I'll find a name" Lover said, completely ignoring the second part of Reputation's sentence. It would be a lie to say Lover didn't enjoy it as well. "And what about you, Lover? Can I call you something else?" Reputation said. She stopped kissing her for a second. "Mhm" Lover said while looking into Reputation's eyes.

"Hey lovebirds! School ended!" A voice came from behind the door while knocking. Reputation could already guess it was 1989. 1989 was Probably the only person who wasn't afraid of Reputation, she knew too many secrets about her, Like Reputation's deep love with Lover. "Yeah yeah we're coming" Reputation said, a little annoyed.

Lover exited first and right after her Reputation. 1989 put her leg right where Reputation was about to step so she almost fell. "Bro literally die" Reputation said and slapped 1989. Reputation said goodbye to Lover and walked home with 1989.

Sooo I made that in the middle of school and my friend asked me who was Lover so like yay. Why is 1989 and Rep are so me and my bsf?? another part hope you like it tell me what you think!!