Lover

"So that's red, she's like the news reporter of the school, she knows everyone and everything." 1989 pointed at a blonde girl with a red dress "That is folklore," she pointed at a girl dressed in gray, the girl was writing in a little notebook. "She got popular because her sister kills people, crazy right? But she's also probably the nicest girl in school. Her sister is not so nice though, she used to go to school here but then someone got her mad and she killed him! She was obviously expelled but her sister stayed."

1989 kept talking, each time pointing at a different person, she kept looking around and talking about some other kids when Reputation noticed a small girl sobbing silently next to her locker with bruises all over her hands and her bag open with all the books on the floor. 

"Who's that?" Reputation interrupted 1989 while pointing at the crying girl. "Oh that's? I think her name is Lover or something, I don't really know her." Reputation got even more interested in the girl now that she knew 1989 didn't know her. By this point, Reputation was sure 1989 knew everyone, so she was shocked she didn't know the crying girl. "I wanna go talk to her" Reputation said suddenly, which made 1989 flinch for a second. "I don't really think you should..." 1989 said looking at Reputation. 

Reputation looked confused and asked "Why?" 

"She's a loner, no one talks to her, you'll look like a weirdo, it will ruin your reputation." Now reputation was the kind to care for a stranger, she usually didn't even care for a friend, but something about that girl made her want to help. "I don't care about my reputation." She said which shocked 1989. "You don't understa-" by the time 1989 said that Reputation was already gone.

"Hey" Reputation said to the crying girl. The girl's face was buried in her own hands, she sobbing very quietly which was kind of impressive but Reputation was close enough to hear her cries. 

The girl flinched as she heard Reputation's voice, but it wasn't like 1989's flinch. The crying girl was scared, she moved away from Reputation and removed her hands from her face, wiping a few tears from her eyes. She stayed silent though, and Reputation could see her shaking.

"Why are you so scared? I'm not going to hurt you or anything." The crying girl seemed to calm down a bit as Reputation said that. “Sorry” the girl said with a weak voice as she looked up at Reputation.

“You don’t need to apologize, what’s your name?” Reputation’s voice was soft, it wasn’t how she normally was next to people that are weaker than her. “Lover,” The girl said. “That’s a cute name.” Reputation said softly.

“Reputation!” 1989 called after a few minutes. Reputation ignored her but after a few seconds she heard 1989 say “Come on you’re gonna be late to class, the bell already rang!” Reputation pulled out her phone and saw that she was actually gonna be late. She turned to Lover and said “I’ll talk to you later, okay?” Lover nodded softly and waited for Reputation and 1989 to go away.

“What was that?” 1989 said after walking in silence for a few minutes. “Huh?” Reputation replied, confused. “You were… nice?” 1989 said. “Ouch” Reputation said, she wasn’t really hurt because it was kinda true, she wasn’t nice most of the time, but something about this girl.. Lover something about her seemed different to Reputation.

“1989? Can you tell me more about Lover?” Reputation said after the first lesson. “Well.. I don’t know that much about her, she was bullied a lot and moved a lot of schoo-” “But she’s bullied here too, I saw those kids hitting her and all the bruises on her.” Reputation interrupted 1989 in the middle of the sentence. “Oh no no no the bruises aren’t bullies that hit her, she was uh abused by her father I think.” 1989 said, Reputation could see that she was struggling to explain this.”WHAT?!” Reputation screamed so loud everyone was staring at her, but she didn’t care at all, she was mad, really mad, and when Reputation is mad bad things will happen.

“I’m gonna kill him. I don't even care that I don’t know him, I'm still gonna kill him” Reputation said walking fast through the halls, she was upset. 1989 ran behind her trying to catch up while midnights walked slowly behind them smoking a vape. 

Reputation was searching for Lover everywhere, 1989 tried to calm her down but gave up so now she was fighting with midnights. “LOVER” Reputation screamed running towards a janitor closet, its door was open and she could see blonde hair from outside. She walked inside to see Lover drawing stuff on a piece of paper.

“Are you okay??” Reputation asked. Lover was very confused as to why the big mean girl was running to find her. Lover nodded slowly trying to understand what was going on. “That's all I needed to know.” Reputation said as she left the room. 1989 stayed looking at Reputation leaving and then back to  Lover. “I.. uhh I’m gonna go..” She said as she left running towards the direction Reputation went.

I made another one but I don’t know if it's good. I tried though. Tell me what you think!!