Foolish one

Reputation accidently didn't wake up on time and she was very late, so she tried to get ready as fast as she could. She decided to try and look good for school so she picked the best outfit she could. She picked out black cargo pants and a dark red top. She did her makeup very simple and then went to her car.

When Reputation arrived at school, Lover couldn't stop staring at her. She thought about how much she misses Reputation even though they weren't friends for very long. She thought about how pretty Reputation was. She thought about how much she loved Reputation, more than anyone in the world. She also thought about the fact that Reputation hated her now, Folklore noticed that Lover was staring at Reputation pretty fast, it was pretty clear. So she decided to walk up to Reputation. "Are you sure you don't want to make up with Lover? She's literally staring at you." Folklore explained. "Yeah, fuck that, I don't care" Reputation said, not even looking in the direction of Lover. "Reputation she really misses you, maybe you should just hear her side" Folklore said, trying to get Reputation to show some kind of emotion. Folklore was a very good listener, but she could also sense things about people very well. She immediately noticed that Reputation wanted to forgive Lover, but she just couldn't. "Just try maybe? She's really sorry, and it doesn't sound like something she would do.." Folklore said. "What are you trying to do here? I'm not gonna forgive her, so if that's the only thing you wanted to say to me then you should go, right now." Reputation said, it hurt her to say something like that to Folklore, who did nothing to her. And even though what Reputation said wasn't even that mean, it still made her feel bad.

Folklore had this thing with people, she could make them feel bad without doing anything, she could make them feel guilty for bad things they did just by looking at them, she was just very nice to people, which made them want to be nice to her too. So she was the best person to talk to when something had happened. She wasn't the best talker, though she had great advice. But she was a very good listener and she could listen to people talk for hours.

Folklore came up to Lover. "You should probably stop staring, Lover.." Folklore said next to her. "I know... but she's so beautiful.. Fuck what did she do to me I can't fall in love with someone like her, they're the kind that break people's heart, all she tried to do was hurt me from the begining anyways." Lover said, trying to sound stubborn, though it didn't work that well. "Lover.. Don't get me wrong, I'm on your side, she should listen to you but I'm just saying.. She kinda saw you making out with someone else.. I kinda understand her. And you don't know that she's the kind that breaks people's hearts." Folklore explained, calmly and softly. She knew how to talk with emotional people, actually, she knew how to talk with everyone. "I also saw her making out with someone, yesterday, with her ex. And I do know she is that kind, like, just look at her, that's exactly the kind that does that" Lover said quietly. "Well, I'm really sorry, for the both of you, I hope it will be fixed soon. And don't judge her like that, you're just hurt, and it's totally okay for you to be a little mad, she slapped you, I mean I wouldn't be happy if it happened to me." Folklore said, trying to reassure Lover that everything will be alright. "What? She never slapped me." Lover said, confused, before she realized that's what Reputation was talking about. "Huh? But everyone knows that she slapped yo-" "Where'd you hear that from?" Lover said, cutting off Folklore. "Everyone knows that happened though"

Lover kept looking at Reputation the entire day, on lunch break, Lover noticed Reputation going to her locker, she also got an invitation. Lover was somehow happy, she thought that maybe if she looked her best Reputation would forgive her and take her back, so after school Lover ran home to start getting ready. She might've had four hours, but she thought it wasn't enough. Though a second before she got home, she got a call from her half-friend, Fearless. Fearless was Speak now's sister, so when Fearless asked Lover if she wanted to get ready at their house, Lover thought it would actually be a great idea because she can't be late. Lover went to her house and picked an outfit, she picked a red top with pink hearts all over it and a dark blue skirt. She gathered some makeup and hair products and went to Fearless' house.