April 14th 1912

Today was the day the Titanic would sink the Doctor and Phoebe knew that the Doctor moved the TARDIS from the cargo hold and onto the stern of the ship.

Before breakfast Phoebe had put her wetsuit on underneath her clothes she had also gone ahead a put thermals on underneath the wetsuit.

"Morning Doctor todays the day the Titanic sinks bad name for a ship Captain Smith will get the Ice warning and at 11:40 this evening she will hit the iceberg"Phoebe said

"Yep this will all be at the bottom of the Atlantic"The Doctor said

"That is a shame it will be there for all entity"Phoebe said

"Phoebe I don't say this often enough but these last few weeks with you have been the best" The Doctor said

"Apart from the waters of Mars incident which I'm not happy about" Phoebe said

"I'm sorry Phoebe it's not happening again" The Doctor said

"Yeah I know I trust you"Phoebe said

That morning the Doctor and Phoebe hung out with Mr Andrews Mr Ismay and Mrs Brown having morning tea.

To make her wetsuit unnoticeable Phoebe was wearing a long Skirt and T-shirt she would of course quickly changed these into trousers and t-shirt and trainers.

That afternoon

When starting this undercover mission the one thing The Doctor and Phoebe knew  what is to not tell anyone that Titanic would never make its journey to New York because nobody would believe, and besides, apparently right now no one knew that The Doctor and Phoebe were actually aliens that seem to be revealed later on today the whole point was to keep under the radar, pretend they are to 1st class passengers.

The one thing that The Doctor did when they landed the TARDIS in the cargo bay was to turn it invisible. The one thing I didn't want was that the Stewardess is going into the car and seeing a blue police box because police box hadn't been invented yet.

Also, it was a British police box and they wouldn't be invented until the 1960s, so they had to turn the tardis invisible just to make sure that I didn't get caught out for not being who they said they were because the last thing The Doctor and Phoebe need is to be caught out until the very last second of course.

Compare to the Titanic, the TARDIS was actually rather big bigger than the Titanic. In fact, it's infinite and always grows.