Swimming to the TARDIS

The Stern of was nearly full submerged in the water the Doctor and Phoebe were hanging on for dear life.

The Doctor and Phoebe took a deep breath still holding on the ship for two and half miles one peak of being a Timelord if they can store oxygen in they lugs for several minutes.

2 and half miles down

The Doctor and Phoebe let go the TARDIS send up a blue light for them to follow to her it took them a few minutes to reach her as the blue light she sent up helped them go faster.

The Doctor got his key out of his coat pocket Phoebe was wearing and opened the doors the Doctor cave Phoebe a towel as she entered the TARDIS he put them on the console room rail earlier.

"Thanks Doctor we are far but over" Phoebe said

"Yea I know good job K9" The Doctor said

"Gratitude is not necessary Master"K9 Said

The Doctor landed the TARDIS on the top of the Atlantic Ocean and got to ores out The Doctor and Phoebe pulled 7 people from the water Phoebe got them in the medical bay and called her medics after that the Doctor and Phoebe pulled out the rest of corpses.

While waiting for the Carpathia to arrived the Doctor rowed the TARDIS towards the lifeboats.

Phoebe had taken off her thermals and wetsuit got into the TARDIS decontamination shower then put her medical gear on she was now in full medic mode.

TARDIS medical bay
Phoebe got to work right away she had summoned 3 medics seven patients meant Phoebe only needed 3 medics she could mange.

"Right they all have hypothermia we need to pump them with warm saline" Phoebe said

"Yes Dr Stocks" Maddie said

"Chloe I want to get blankets for all the patients" Phoebe said

"Yes Dr Stocks" Chloe said

"Lucy set up the heaters a put two on each bed"Phoebe said

"Yes Dr Stocks" Lucy said

Lucy got the heaters out the TARDIS medical cupboard Phoebe only used them for Hypothermia.

Phoebe headed back to the console he had rowed the TARDIS to the lifeboats and convince Officer Lowe to have all 700 people inside the TARDIS where it's nice and warm while they wait for Carpathia.

"Doctor what you doing" Phoebe asked

"Getting these people somewhere warm" The Doctor said

"Aw so there is a soft side to you after all" Phoebe said

"Yes it you that brings that side and plus it didn't seem right them sitting in boats waiting for the rescue ship to come along" The Doctor said

"Okay Everyone I'm Dr Phoebe Stocks come and get warm I get some hot chocolate on the go take a seat anywhere you like" Phoebe said

TARDIS Kitchen

Phoebe started making hot chocolate for everyone as a medic Phoebe knew that everyone would be freezing.