The night of the sinking

After dinner the Doctor and Phoebe placed themselves on the deck ready to see that iceberg that had the TARDIS lights on so they could see it.

The TARDIS was all set to go underwater and keep the Titanic for an hour Phoebe had changed out of the Red Dress and changed into boots long sleeve shirt and trousers even put a jumper and The Doctor out his big long coat around her to keep he warm he put on of this spares long brown coats.

While the TARDIS doors where open Phoebe took the opportunity to move the med blankets from the medical bay in the TARDIS to the console room so quick and easy grab.

Also Phoebe had made room in the medical bay for all corpses they pull out of water so she can make to give the report to New York coroners offices.

"2 hours to go until the sinking" The Doctor said

"Yes I'm all ready Med blankets at the ready I have made room in the Med bay for death bodies we pull out tonight" Phoebe said

"Oh we will landing on Carpathia the rescue ship" The Doctor said

"Okay I have all my medics on standby if I need them I will summon them" Phoebe said

"Well I have everything ready" The Doctor said

"What about K9" Phoebe asked

"Oh he's sorting out the library he been fine" The Doctor said

Phoebe knew when it was for the lifeboats to return that the TARDIS would get there first so hopefully they would be able to pull more people out of the water.

Phoebe made sure that the Med bay was full of warm saline it what you need for hypothermia she could pump it through peoples bodies they once she saved.

The Doctor and Phoebe have always been a great always there for each other and they love each other.

1 hour to ago

In one hour time the looks out would see the iceberg then at 11:40pm the Titanic would hit the iceberg Phoebe and The Doctor would then jump into action and get ready to hold the ship level for a hour or an hour and a half at a push.

"Well Phoebe we're all set"The Doctor said

"Yep let's stay on deck and watch this unfold"Phoebe said

They had station themselves at the bow of the shop because this would be where the iceberg hit.

Two things that don't help this night is the unusual calm of the water the water when there a iceberg coming it has a break in the water the binoculars for the lookout they weren't any.

That fact that is dark didn't help matters either it was unknown until many years that I was the iceberg fault has there was red paint on it the night of the crash.