Chapter 12: Giving some Sugar

Dear Waffle,

Your letter sailed into my hands like a treasure trove of joy, filling me with the warmth of the sugary sun. The image of those turtles snuggling by the beach brought a smile to my face – truly a sight to behold!

Now, about that part where you mentioned wanting to see me again and how much you loved being with me... well, let me tell you, I heard you loud and clear. And guess what? I feel the same way! Your friendship is sweeter than the sweetest candy, something to be cherished and savored.

Oh, and about those kisses I wanted to send but couldn't fit into one envelope – no worries! I found them in the second envelope, and let me tell you, they're like a burst of sugary fireworks. You really know how to make a guy's heart skip a beat!

I want you to know that I cherish you a lot too, Waffle. Since you mentioned stealing hearts, well, consider this your official notice: you stole mine, fair and square. But don't worry, I'm taking good care of it – it's in safe hands, nestled among the sugary adventures and misadventures we've shared.

Here's to more letters, more hugs, and more stolen hearts (in the best possible way). Until our next sugary escapade, know that you're always in my thoughts and that your pen pal across the sweet seas is sending you a boatload of sugary affection.

With sweet embraces and a pocketful of stolen kisses,

Flapjack