Chapter 46: Badassily Ever After

In the bustling streets of Stormalong Harbor, Waffle found her locked in a fierce battle with a group of rowdy pirates, her infant son Taffy strapped snugly to his chest in a carrier bag. Surprisingly, Taffy seemed to be enjoying the excitement, giggling, and cooing as Waffle skillfully dodged blows and delivered swift kicks to his adversaries.

Waffle's gaze softened when he spotted her handsome husband, Flapjack, in the crowd, her fiery hair catching the sunlight as she watched him with a mixture of amusement and affection.

"Mornin' honey," Waffle called out with a grin, her voice filled with playful banter. "Took out the trash for you."

Flap chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Did you have to bring our boy along for the ride?" she teased, gesturing to Taffy in the carrier.

Panini, who had been observing the scene from a distance, couldn't contain her excitement at the sight of the adorable family. "Oh my caramels, they're so cute!" she squealed, causing a few heads to turn in their direction.

As they passed by a baby store, Panini's eyes lit up at the sight of a stylish carrier on display. "Ooooh..." she murmured longingly, unable to tear her gaze away.

Captain K'nuckles, ever the observant one, noticed Panini's interest and inquired, "Do you want somethin', Panini?"

Panini shook her head with a mischievous grin. "Nope!" she replied, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

With Taffy still giggling happily in his carrier, Flapjack and Waffle continued their journey through the bustling streets of Stormalong Harbor, their hearts full of love and their spirits high. As they navigated the twists and turns of their adventurous life together, they knew that with each other by their side, they could weather any storm that came their way.

THE END 🏴‍☠️😄🍬🌊 🎶🔥😎🍪 🍺😏🚢🔍 🐳🌊🌟😢 🍔💪😊🚣‍♀️