XXXIX To Fall In Love Is To Gather All The Pieces You Have Lost

I was young and curious , short and beautiful .
My life was like a board game and I never knew that .
My heart wanted to collect peaceful memories with someone , but it wasn't the time back then .
I never had a chance to see the sun shine on my future , my hands could never touch the warmth on someone's skin .
It was a moment that my life turned over .
Wandering to be saved , my only pleasure was writing .
That was the way my mind could recognize calmness and joy , satisfaction and happiness .

To be honest with your personality , for me it cost a lot . Nobody could ever study my body more than myself .
I longed for nothing but passion , as I find my true self to be assured everything can be however I wish .
And it repeats - amount of human eyes staring at you but have nothing that can cure you- put in that way , they poison your mind with their animal nature .
Human being desires what's forbidden , but what I wanted was to just be.. and be taken care of .

Life was like a limitless dot somewhere in the middle of a circle .
It never ended like everyday cycle .
People taught me how not to be what they were at that time and how dark all it can be for me If I have given the chance to be touched .
The things I lost , created me. Things like love I never thought they existed for me and my mind couldn't fit the words in .
But they weren't just words , it was a feeling I never believed I have .
In the end I have realized that , to become this kind of person I never believed I could be , is to fall in love and gather all the pieces I have lost in the past few years .