𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

My name is Grace Parker. I'm 16 and I never think that a little action from me will change my whole life. What did I do? I SAVED THE MAFIA KING

    I'm an ordinary girl, I go to school everyday with my best friend Lara and Twinkle and I never had a boyfriend. Today was a hard day for us because we had 2 exams and I'm sure that I failed all of them but I don't really care. "What a shity day" I said to my bestie. "Don't say that, you know this day wasn't so terrible and our exams weren't that difficult as you say" Lara said to me. Of course those exams weren't that difficult for her coz she is always the 1rst in our class.

     And then suddenly I saw that boy, running for his life. He was injured in the chest and without thinking twice, I ran towards him and I tried to stop the blood by bandaging it with my own scarf . "What happened to you, who shouted you??" I said while bandaging him but he didn't say anything, instead he was just staring at me. "WTF is he looking at me" I thought.But I couldn't even finished to bandage him and I heard gunshots. Then the guy took me in his arms and tried to protect me. "Don't even dare to move a little bit or you'll be shouted" he said to me. So I didn't move and did exactly what he said to me.

  I closed my eyes and I let that guy protecting me. After a few moment, I didn't hear a gunshots anymore so I opened my eyes slowly but Juste before I could even open them, the boy was no longer there. "WTF was that and where the hell is this boy??" I was wondering and then I saw Lara and Twinkle running towards me." Are u okay, what were you thinking about, are u crazy?? What if something happened to you, idiot !" They both said while crying on me. But honestly I don't know, I'm not that kind of person who plays the hero but why? Then Lara helped me to stand up and we were going back home

   In the whole way, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. "Why did I help him?? Why??" A lot of questions were in my head that I didn't realize that I arrived at home." Today was more than a shity day" I said to myself.

  "Handle it a little more Bright, I'm bringing to the hospital" Alexander said while driving the car. "Are u crazy , we can't go the hospital, take me home instead and call the doctor, he'll bandage me there" I said to this idiot of Alexander.

          FLASH BACK
   "This mission is the most important we ever do so I'm counting on you all " I said to my men. "Don't worry Bright, everything is gonna be alright " Jacob said while smiling at me like an idiot. "I really hope so" I said with a confidence." Alexander, go get the car and tell to everyone to be ready" I ordered to him.

   Everything was going exactly as we planned at the first but after.... Everything had become a mess."WTF is that ??" I cried to everyone. "Calm down Bright" Angel told me." How can you ask me to calm down when everything is not right?" I was so furious. I know someone in our side betrayed us coz only them knew that we'll try to kill Kim . And know this shit wasn't there anymore so we should escape from here coz all of Kim's men were already there." Drop everything now and escape, and I need everyone in the basement after". Then everyone was running and when I was about to run, one of those men shouted on me. Then I ran, I ran for my life but when I couldn't run anymore, I fell on the ground.

   But suddenly, I saw that girl who was running towards me, I didn't expect that anymore. She tried to bandage me with her own scarf. Then she asked me something but I didn't reply anymore."Shit, those man are still after me and they have guns". I don't know what happened to me but my first reflection was to take this girl and protect her in depend on my own life.And then I saw her closing her eyes, but when I heard that Kim's men are done and saw that my friends were there, I let her and I joined them in the car

END OF THE FLASH BACK

   We are now at my mansion. The doctor bandage me and gone. I can't stop thinking of this girl " She wasn't afraid anymore to approached me or that she don't know who I am??" I was in deep thoughts and then Sam arrived ."Bright Smith, what are you thinking about my dear friend " that idiot, he annoyed me so much. "It's none of your business" he's just an idiot. "C'mon my dear friend, tell me, I never saw like that before. Are you still preoccupied by the one who betrayed us?. I promise you, my handsome friend that I'll find who's it" he's irriting me. "Yes I'm handsome and no I don't give a fuck of who betrayed us or not. Actually I'm just thinking of that girl who was brave enough to save me" I said to this idiot. "OMG, do you like her Bright??" He said while crying like a fool. "Stop crying idiot. And yes , actually I think you're right, I'm crazy of that girl. Go and get all the informations you can about this girl as soon as possible " I said to Sam."I can't believe you're in love. My bestie is in love OMG. Yes I'll try to do my best to get you these informations" seriously I don't understand that boy."Yes, I'm so in love with her.
Princess, I'm coming and I'll make mine soon"

    Name: Lara Cruz
        Age:15 years old

     Grace's bestie

    Name: Lara Cruz        Age:15 years old                  Grace's bestie

   Name: Twinkle Clark
      Age: 17 years old
   Grce's bestie

   Name: Twinkle Clark      Age: 17 years old    Grce's bestie

That's all for today. Hope you liked it, tell in the comment what do you think of this story
       See you guys for the next chapter