𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅

ANGEL'S ROOM
   "Why are you suddenly asking?" Angel asked again. "I just want to know, can you tell me please " I begged her so much that she couldn't refuse anymore. " Bright's father was the king of the mafia in that time, he married Bright's mom and gave a birth to 3 boys. 3 years ago, Mr Smith decided to leave the mafia coz he knew that it'll put his family's life in danger, but before he had the chance to do that, Mr& Mrs Smith died in a car accident and apparently, it wasn't a normal accident but it was provided. Those who tried to kill them thought that the whole family was in the car but thanks God, Bright and his brothers weren't there anymore" I was in shock after hearing that. "Who tried to kill them?" I asked to her. "Even if I tell you, I'm sure  that you'll not know" she replied. "Then don't tell but what happened after?" I asked. "After that, Bright had to take his father's empire then he became the mafia king but I can assure you that before the death of his parents he wasn't like that. I grew up with him so I know how he used to be coz our parents were good friends " she replied. "But what to do you mean by 'he wasn't like that before ' " I asked coz I didn't understand. "Bright wasn't rude like this before, he was kind, soft and the most important, he used to smile often but after the incidence, revenge for his parents was the only thing he carried about, he lost his smile and became rough toward everyone except his brothers" and when I was thinking about it, it was true, he is so kind with his brothers. "Do you remember Grace, the first time you saw him" she asked to me. "Yes, I remember, but why??" I didn't understand why she suddenly talked about it. "That day, he was planning to kill the person who killed his parents but it failed coz someone beside us betrayed us" she replied. "Did you....." but before I could say something more she cut me. "Yes, we found the one who betrayed us and Bright killed this person" hearing this, I didn't know what to think anymore. " But honestly Grace, why are you asking?" She asked again. "That day, when I asked him about his parents he didn't reply and looked frustrated" I said while looking down. "I hope you get the answer but Grace, please, don't talk about his parents in front of him, he seems strong but I know how much it's hurting him inside, in addition, he don't wanna look weak in his brothers'eyes " she replied. "Thanks a lot Angel " but when I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand. "I should be the one who says that. Do you know Grace, when you entered in his life, he changed a lot, it's like I found the old Bright who is smiling often, who is caring about someone existence. I know sometimes he's rude toward you but one thing I can be sure of is that he really loves you, he's rough and hard because he's afraid of losing you so please Grace, give him a chance" but I didn't reply and i just left the room and went to mine.

    NEXT MORNING AT BRIGHT'S ROOM
   I woke up with the most headache, certainly because I drank so much in addition, I don't remember anything of last night. "Oh God, my head is hurting me so much" I was still complaining and then suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door. "Come in please!" I said but when the door opened, I saw a person that I wasn't expecting to see. "Grace what are you doing here?"

  FLASH BACK
Today , I woke up early and I went directly to Bright's room , I felt so bad after hearing his story , but when I arrived, he was still sleeping then an idea come to me. " His  head will certainly hurt him because of last night, I'll prepare him a tea with honey" so I left the room and went to the kitchen. After 10 min , I finished to prepare the tea so I went back to Bright's room but when I was about to enter the door, I thought that Bright might be awake so I decided to knock before. "Come in please" he said then I entered but when he saw me , his eyes widened. "Grace what are you doing here?"
     END OF THE FLASH BACK

  I came toward his bed and I asked him if I could sit. "Can I sit?" he looked at me. "Of course, you can" then I sat down on his bed and I gave him the cup of tea. "What is that?" He asked me. "A cup of tea with honey, it'll help you with your headache" I replied with a little smile then he drank the tea. "Does it taste good?" I asked while looking at his eyes and it's in that moment that I saw that he has such a beautiful brown eyes. "Yes, thank you" he replied again. "It's been a while that i didn't see you !" I said. "Yes I was a little busy with work but I guess that it arranged you, I know that you hate me so much " honestly , when he said that I felt little bad but I don't know why, I didn't say anything. After a while, he finished to drink the tea and he gave me back the mug. "Listen......" when I was about to say something, I hear footsteps which were running fastly toward us then I saw Win but he wasn't alone, he was with another little one, I guess it's Mick, their youngest brother. "Brightttttttttt!!!!!!" the both of them were crying loudly and then they hugged Bright tightly. "Hi!!! how are you?" Bright asked them with a big smile, it was the first time that I saw him smiling like. "We're fine Bright! But how are you, since I came back from Grandpa and grandma's house, I didn't see you. I missed you so much " Mick said to Bright with the cutest smile in the world, Win and Mick were on Bright's lap. "Oh sorry my little baby, I was busy , I had a lot of work, I let you two alone, I'm so sorry!" he said in a very soft tone that I was wondering if it was really the Bright that I met but I remembered Angel's word ( "he's so rude toward everyone except his brothers") . " It's alright Bright, we understand!" Win replied and they hugged each other again. After a while, they broke the hug and Mick turned to face me. " Bright, who's she?" He asked while pointing me. "Her name is Grace and princess, he is my youngest brother Mick, I think I already talked about him with you!" it's been a while that i didn't hear him calling me like that and I think I really miss that. "Hi Grace, I don't know why but actually, I think I already saw you!" Mick said while looking at me with these pretty eyes, so innocent, so cute. "And can you tell me where did you see me?" I asked. "Hummmm..... In my dreams!" He exclaimed with a pretty smile. "Really????" I asked again. "Yes, I've always dreamed about a Princess like you!" When he said that , I couldn't hold myself and laughed, Bright also laughed a lot after hearing that.
     "Bright, can I ask you something?" Win asked to Bright. "Of course Win, you can ask whatever you want!" Bright replied softly. "Can we go to the park please? Of course if you are free!" Win looked at Bright with big eyes and then Mick also spoke. "Yes Bright, can we ??" Mick asked. "Of course, I'm always free for you" Then Win and Mick were too happy. "Grace, please, come with us!" Win asked to me. "Huhhhhh..." I didn't reply coz I thought that Bright will not allow me to go with them but actually he was okay with that. "Yes, come with us princess, we'll have fun! In addition, we can also buy you some clothes by the way so you don't have to ask for clothes to Angel anymore " he asked me softly that I couldn't decline his offer anymore. "Okay I'll come". Then Bright called Bella to take Win and Mick to change  their clothes and make them ready. But when I was about to leave, Bright grabbed my hand and made me resit on the bed. "We'll also buy you a beautiful dress that you'll wear tonight for my party" I  looked him with a shocked face. "What are you talking about?" I asked to him. "I organized a party for my new deal with my partner, and I want you to be with me, I'll present you to everybody" he said while grabbing me with my waist that we were too close to each other, all I felt is that I was shivering, just by his touch. "I'll present you as mine, that no one will dare to approach you even a bit" then he let me . " Go and change yourself!" After saying that , I left the room fastly and I went to mine

   When I came inside of my room, I closed the door. I felt like my heart was beating so fast. Then I remembered how we were too close, how beautiful were his eyes, how pretty was his smile, how I was shivering by his touch and without even realizing, I was already smiling then I came back to my senses. "Grace what are you thinking about, are you crazy?" I said to myself and I went to change my clothes

   AT BRIGHT'S ROOM
  When Grace left my room, I could see that her face was red then I smirked. "Princess, do you really think that I didn't notice that you were shivering by my touch, how you were so shy when our face were close" then I smirked. I get up from my bed and I took a shower. When I finished, I ready myself, I wear classics clothes:a black jogging, a black tee-shirt ,a black hoodie and also black shoes (Air Jordan)
   I went to the downstairs and I saw that my brothers and Grace were already there. "Is everyone ready??" I asked. "Yeahhhhhh!" Win and Mick said while crying. I asked a subordinate to take the keys of my car coz I wanted to drive by my own today. "Then let's go!!"

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY . I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIEND. BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!