𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆

Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today that I didn't even know when I fell asleep.
"Riiiiiing" I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. "WTF is that " I said while picking up the call , it was Lara. "Allo, why r u calling me in the middle of the night, are u crazy??" I was crying at her and before I finished what I was saying she cut me. "You r the crazy, it's already the morning and if u don't wake up right now you'll be late, idiot " . Then I looked at my phone"07:35 , Shit I'm late". I wake up and did my morning routine and after I asked my mom to bring me to school. Time skip and we arrived at school, I said bye to my mom and she kissed my forehead.

 Time skip and we arrived at school, I said bye to my mom and she kissed my forehead

AT SCHOOL

"Good morning teacher, sorry I was late" It was the 3rd time that I was late at school. "Good morning miss always late, take a seat and I tell you, if you are late again next ti..." He hadn't even finished and then Twinkle stood up, I wasn't excepted this from her" Please teacher, forgive her, it wasn't her fault, please forgive her". Thanks God I have a friend such as Twinkle. "Teacher, I promise I will be not late next time" and then I rejoined my place. It was so boring!!!

AT THE ANOTHER SIDE
After talking with Sam we went to the basement, i was so furious because we've been betrayed by the one of us , actually I didn't really care but I still wanna punish this bastard. "Here Boss, his is the one who betrayed us" I already suspected this bastard of Sea will betray us but I never think he will dare"Sea, son of bitch, you're a coward , how dare you to betray me , the king of the mafia" I was so furious "You're only the king of the shit" I took my gun and point it on him" I see, you're playing the brave, bastard, but actually you're nothing" and with that I shouted him.

TIME SKIP AND IT'S THE MORNING

I was sitting peacefully in my desk while doing some work and then someone nocked to my door. "Get inside please" I was wondering who's that." Hello my dear friend" oh God it was this idiot of Sam. "Stop acting like a fool please, you're embarrassing !!" I rolled my eyes. "Don't have to be so rude, listen to me. Actually I have something that y..." I stood up from my chair and went towards him without letting him to say something more" Did you get all the informations about her" I was so excited to know more about this girl. "Yes of course, how you gonna reward me with the great job I did for you" idiot how dare you ask me for a reward" Maybe you wanna kick by me, give me these paper" I take them from his hands "You're welcome"

I read all the informations about her " So your name is Grace, what a beautiful name just like you, princess" I can't believe she's so incredible"Birth:18 February 2008, you're not that young , you're just perfect princess". After reading all of her informations I stood up from the chair and Sam were staring at me" What are you looking on idiot, I want all of you guys in the basement but just you!!" Sam went and tell everyone to meet me in the basement

"So what is it Bright, why are you asking for all of us" Angel asked me and with that I stood up " I want you guys to kidnap Grace for me" they looked at me with a big eyes" Bright , do you like her so much to kidnap her , I thought you only kidnap our enemies" I smirked" I guess Sam already talked to you about her, but whatever, I'm crazy of her and I love her so much that why I'm asking you guys to kidnap her"and then Alexander looked at me "So how the fuck we are gonna do this!?" I looked at him back"I already have a plan, just be ready, you guys will do it tomorrow" I said "Okay but , why do you have to kidnap her, you can just go and talk to her like a simple guy?" Nonsense" The difference is that I'm not a simple guy. I'm a mafia king, I'm Bright Smith and when Bright put his eyes in something, then it's belong to him , got it??" I said all of that proudly. "Okay, if you're sure about that, then we'll kidnap her for you" I'm so glad to have all of them.

AT THE ANOTHER SIDE
"This day was too long" I said while walking to my home with my 2 best friends. "Don't be dramatic Grace, go home quickly and take a rest, I know you're tired!" How does she know that I'm tired. "How do you know that?" I ask politely" I know you didn't sleep last night " I looked at her with a shocked face "Don't ask me how did I know that, just go home and take a rest, okay " I'm so lucky to have her.
Then I went back to home, I took a shower and went directly to bed without eating, I was too tired

   Next morning, I felt so good, I went to fresh up myself and I took my breakfast. "Hey Grace, are you feeling better, yesterday I saw that you was so tired after school so I didn't wake you " my mom said to me while I'm taking my breakfast."I'm okay mom , Don't need to worry" I reply politely. Then she smirked, "okay honey, be ready in 10 minutes, I bring you to school so you don't have to walk" I smiled to her and I went to my room and I changed my clothes
     Time skip and now I'm in class, "So boring...." I thought . "Riiiiiing " it was the time I was waiting for. "Thanks God, we have finished with this week"

  AT THE ANOTHER SIDE
"Are you all ready?"I asked seriously. "Yes Bright, calm down" this idiot of Jacob said to me. "Shut your fucking mouth Jacob, I remind for the last the plan. She'll be with her 2 friends, you guys will not approach her until she's alone, got it?" Everyone agreed." By the way, Bright, I saw one of her friends was so pretty, what about to kidnap her too?" Alexander, such an idiot"Listen to me Alexander, what you're gonna do with her friend, I don't give a fuck of that , all I want is my princess, here with me!" I know I'm a bad mouth"Okay Bright, don't need to be so rude!"
     After a moment, everybody was ready. "Go and make sure no one will see you and be careful with her Okay?"
Everyone agreed and gone

  "Is it her?"I asked while looking at her."Yes Angel, it's Grace " Sam replied to me."okay, be ready then, Jacob when she's alone, take her by the back, and don't let her to scream, Alexander, you'll drive the car, Sam , you'll open the car's door and me , I'll make sure no one will notice that, okay??" Everyone agreed. "Here, she's alone" then everyone do exactly as we planned. Grace is now with us in the car.

  FLASH BACK
I was walking for home with my bestie. After sometime, they both were gone and I was now alone. And suddenly someone took me by the back, I tried to scream but the guy didn't let me to. He brought me to a black car, he put something in mouth then I couldn't say anything "Son of bitch, how dare you touch me!" I was thinking but I couldn't say anything .

  END OF FLASH BACK

   After sometime, the car stopped " Grace we are here, welcome to your new house, I mean mansion" this idiot of I don't know who said to. They brought me inside of this mansion and "Wow... It's huge" I said because they already took off the thing they put in mouth. "You like it princess??" When I heard that voice, I turned up and saw that boy

That's all for today , hope you like it and don't forget to vote. Please share it with your friend.Byyyyyye!!!!!