𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐

AT BRIGHT'S MANSION
"Grace Parker, I hope this kind of incidence will not happen again, got it?" I told her . "Do you really think that you can make me stay here forever? Then you are wrong coz you don't own me" actually it wasn't the kind of answer i excepted from her. "Yes I do princess, I own you and don't think that I'll let you go coz I'll not " I said while coming toward her. "Don't approach me, you are a monster " she said while trying to walk away but I grabbed her by her waist then we were close to each other. "I'm not a monster, I'm your future husband, princess" After that she tried to push me away. "Stay far away from me!!" She said while giggling "Never ask me again to stay away from you coz I don't know how I'm gonna survive without you!" Then our face were so close, I could see how her face turned in red so I let her.
   "Let's eat, I know you're hungry" I took her hand and we went to the dinning room. "Take a sit princess, I'm calling Win to join us!" Then I left her to call my brother

   IN THE DINNING ROOM
I sat peacefully waiting for Bright and Win then Bella came with some plates of delicious meals in her hands. "Bella??" I was confused to see her coz few minutes ago, when I was calling for someone in the downstairs, no one replied. "Yes, Grace , why are you surprised by my presence?" She said while smiling. "So you were there?" I asked in confusion. "Yes, I'm always here" she replied politely. "Are you kidding me? When I was calling for someone, you weren't there, I was waiting for you to bring me food but you didn't come!" I said all of that in a furious tone then she looked down. "Sorry Grace , I was about to but...." When I saw her like that, I was feeling so bad. "Bella, you don't have to be sorry, I'm the one who should say sorry for raising my voice on you, I tried to escape from her in my own mind , it wasn't your fault, I'm so sorry" I was still talking with Bella and then Bright and Win came.

    "What we'll gonna eat Bright!!!!" Win asked to Bright, he was so cute. "I heard grandma made your favorite dishes all day then I asked Bella to do the same for you" Bright replied softly and gently to Win. "Do you know Bright? Grandma made also Mick's favorite dishes, she was so kind with us !!" Then I saw Bright smiling. "But who's Mick" I asked coz it was the first time that I heard that name in this mansion. "Mick is my another little brother , he's the youngest" Bright replied while serving Win's plate. "Then you guys are three!" I was wondering if there was more. "You are interested to know more about me , aren't you princess?" Then he smiled. "Stop talking nonsense, if you don't wanna tell me , then don't " I said harshly then he smirked"Yes we are three, Mick is still in our grandparents house coz he don't do go to school yet, but Win , he'll go tomorrow " then he looked at Win. "What about your parents?" I asked but I wasn't expecting that it'll break the vibe. "I have some work to do. Win , after that you finish to eat, go to your room and check if you did all your homework for tomorrow!" Then he left the room without saying anything more. After a while, Win finished to eat and went directly to his room.

    I was still losing in my thoughts then I heard someone. "Hey Grace, how are you doing ?" I knew that it was Sam. "I'm doing well" I replied with a little smile. "What about you?" I asked. "Well I guess" he replied softly. "Do you have something to do after?" He asked to me again. "No , actually what do you think I can do here, in addition my ankle is hurting me so bad that I couldn't walk correctly!" I said in frustration."Wait you're hurting? Let me check on it " then he went towards me. "Don't tell me that you're doctor, coz you don't look like a one!" I was joking. "No I'm not, but when you're part of mafia , you need to know how to get through on one situation" he replied and then I didn't say anything more. "Actually, I think it's alright, as I can see, the one who bandage did it well" after saying that, I didn't say anything, I was lost in my thoughts again but before I realized, someone took me in his arms in a bridal style. "Put me down Sam, please" but he didn't "As you don't have any plan for after , do you wanna watch movie with me, I let you to choose the film" I agreed and he brought me to the living room and put me softly on the sofa. "So what do you want to watch?" He asked " Did you already see Purple Heart?" I wanted to watch this film. "Purple Heart, never!" Then he turn on the TV and we watched the movie.

    It's been a week now that I didn't see Bright, he always go to work early and come back to home in the middle of the night. And with Sam, we became a good friends, he passed his free time with me and actually I think I appreciate it coz I'm feeling comfortable with him.

   That night , I couldn't sleep so I decided to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I was about to go back in my room, I saw Bright . When he noticed me, he went towards me. "Hey, princess! What are you doing here, in the middle of the night, aren't you afraid!" He said, I think he drank. "Did you drink alcohol Bright?" I asked but before he could reply, he fell in my arms. "Bright!!Bright ! Are u okay?" But he was already sleeping, then I called Bella to help me to bring him in his room.

  FLASH BACK
   Today, I finished my works early so I decided to go to the bar near of my office. "Wine XXX please!" I asked to the bar man and without even realizing, I already finished one bottle of wine. I didn't even know why I drank that much , honestly, I drink rarely but I don't know what happened to me in that moment. After a while, I decided to go back home, I called my bodyguard to help me coz I couldn't even walk straight. When we arrived, I entered inside and then I saw Grace, I went toward her. "Hey, princess, What are you doing here, in the middle of the night, aren't you afraid?" I asked but suddenly I felt like I was sleepy and then I fell in her arms.
    END OF THE FLASH BACK

    Bella helped me to bring him to his room and when I entered there, I was wonder struck seeing that the whole room was in black coz it was the first time that I went here but actually it wasn't that bad instead I think it's quiet good. "Grace, do you need something, I'll bring it to you?" Bella asked. "No, you can go, thank you for helping me, but I'll take care of him from now ,goodnight" then she left the room and closed the door. I took the desk and covered him with. But when I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand. "Don't go yet! Don't let me alone! Stay with me!" he said in a sleepy voice. "Do you know, when I was a child and I couldn't sleep, my mom used to caress me and play with my hair until I fell asleep in her arms, I miss her so much" he said while grabbing my hand tightly. "I'm not going anywhere until you fall asleep!" Then I begin to play with his hair and slowly, I saw him falling asleep. After a while I left him but I was a little confused and curious at the same time so I went to Angel's room to ask her more about Bright's parents.

   "Angel!, Angel!, if you are still awake, open the door please!!" I knocked to her door and after 2 min she opened the door. "What is it Grace, why are you calling for me? Do you know what's time is it?" She asked in frustration. "I'm sorry Angel but I need to ask something!" I said and she let me to go inside her room. "Come in, Jacob isn't here so we can talk" She told me to sit on the bed "What do you wanna ask ??" She said. "What happened to Bright's parents?"

  THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY, I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIEND