𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔

Grace's POV
   Bright went to his room, Mick watched the TV and me, I went to my room. I sat on my bed and i thought about Bright's story "He was talking about that Kim Cavill. Such a coincidence, my childhood friend had exactly that name but it's impossible coz Kim already..........died!" I was thinking about but I was impossible. "Grace, stop thinking about that , it's impossible" i tried to persuade myself.
     Time skipped and it was 12:50 AM . I went to the kitchen and i saw that all of them were already there. "Come here princess, we were waiting for you to come" Bright told me and I took a seat. Win were also there "Win , how was your day? " I asked and he smiled "It was amazing Grace, they stopped bulling me, thank you so much !" He said and I smiled "Don't need Win, I'll always be by your side!" Then he nodded. " But angel, if one day they do it again, just tell me I'll punish them " Bright told to Win
     Bright's POV 
     After a while, we finished to eat . "Bright!!!" Win said. "Yes angel!" I  replied back. "Can we watch a cartoon together if you have a time?" He asked so gently " Of course baby, I told , I'll always find a time for you " i replied softly and he hugged me. "I missed you angel!!" I said to Win and he broke the hug and looked at me . "What are talking about Bright?" He asked he was confused. "I missed your beautiful smile angel. Do you remember that day , I cried then you came and hugged me, you asked me what you could do to make me smile??? That day , I told you that just your smile could make me happy, and it's true , cause in this world, my priority is to see the both of you happy !!!" I said while hugging him. "Bright , thank you so much, since our parents were gone, you always take care of us , I love you Bright!!" He said. " I love you too angel"
      Then we went to the living room. We watched their favorite cartoon "Scooby-Doo" , the both of them were sitting on the ground and me and Grace were on the sofa. Grace was sitting next to me, she focused on the cartoon while me, I was getting bored so I went near to her ears "Do you like watching this" I whispered then she looked at me "No , it's very boring, don't you think so?" She asked slowly. "Yeah! Wanna go to somewhere else?" I asked again but she looked unsure "What about Win and Mick" she asked again. " They'll notice nothing! Let's go!" She nodded, i grabbed her hands softly and dragged her outside. "Where are we going Bright?" She asked. "Close your eyes " I asked but she was confused "Bright!!!" She said. "Please, you have to do that just for 2 min , i promise you'll not regret it besides it's a surprise for you " then she accepted and closed her eyes. I led her until we arrived at this place. "Open your eyes princess!" I said and she opened slowly her eyes and was very shocked. "Bright , what is that?" She asked. "It's my luxury car collection, do you like it" i asked again. "Yes, it's...... wow. But why did you bring me here??" She looked at me then I smirked . "Sweetheart, I know you love it so go and choose one, I'll give it to you!" She was blushed when I called her sweetheart. "Are you sure?" She asked again and I nodded "Then can I have the red Ferrari?" She asked cutely. "Here is the key!"

 "Here is the key!"

I gave her the key, she looked so happy "Thank you Bright but i never drave before!" then I just smirked

I gave her the key, she looked so happy "Thank you Bright but i never drave before!" then I just smirked. "I'll teach you !" I suggested. "Really , thank you so much Bright!!" She said in excitement and hugged me.

After a while, she broke the hug and looked down "I'm sorry, I

After a while, she broke the hug and looked down "I'm sorry, I....." She was trying to explain "Don't have to be sorry princess. Let's go"
     I taught her many things and she learned very quick. "That's all for today princess, you did great " i said and she smiled. "It's because I have a good teacher'' then she looked at me softly that I couldn't take my eyes from hers "Thank you Bright!! But tell me, what can I give you back?" She added still looking at me. " If you really wanna give something back to me , can it be your love ??"

     Grace's POV
  "If you really want to give something back to me, can it be your love?" He asked me softly. "Bright , I .......... I need time can you wait please??" I asked and he smiled "I can wait for you my whole life sweetheart" he said and then he caressed my head. "Bright, there're a lot of girls, they are better than me, what if I don't give you the same feeling that you bear for me" I looked down. "I told you Miss Parker, I can wait for you until my very last breath, I always hope that one day you would love me '' he said and he took my hands and put it on his chest.

"Why? " I asked and looked at him again

"Why? " I asked and looked at him again. " Because I was captivated by you just like a fireworks show, just like that!" He said but I didn't understand. " Like wh.." when I was about to ask I heard a big noise just like an explosion. "Surprise sweetheart" Bright said and my eyes widened, it was literally a fireworks show.

 "Surprise sweetheart" Bright said and my eyes widened, it was literally a fireworks show

      Bright's POV
  She get out of the car and i followed her. She stood there with full admiration in her eyes and a big smile then she looked at me "You did that for me Bright???" She asked and I just nodded but suddenly she hugged me tightly, her arms were around my neck, and mine were around her waist then she whispered "Thank you so much Bright Smith" she said and I smiled, we broke the hug and I looked at her eyes deeply "I love you Grace Parker" I confessed but she didn't reply, she did something far better than that, she kissed me. It was our very first kiss, it was flawless

 It was our very first kiss, it was flawless

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY
BYYYYYYYYYYE