𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

AT GRACE'S ROOM
   I put her softly in the bed." Don't move, I'm going to take a balm to relieve pain" The first aid box was in the bathroom so I went there , I took it and  came back to Grace. " I'll apply it in your ankles , tell me if it hurts!" but she didn't want my help. "Don't touch me, you're just a hypocrite , you hurt me and now you wanna help me?? please,stop this shit and go out!" She said all of that with tears in her eyes."Are you asking me to go out from my own home?" I said with a serious tone. "Yes, it's your fucking mansion, but it's my room !" Hearing that I smirked . "But your room, as you said, is a part of my mansion" I said all of that in confidence. "But I never asked to be here!" After that ,she took the balm and applied it in the wrong way. "Give it to me, you don't know how to apply it" With that, I took it from her hand and I tried to apply it softly for not hurting her. "I told you not to touch me" she said while trying to push me but I didn't let her to do it. "Stop moving princess , you'll get hurt!" But she didn't listen to me "You don't tell me what to do!" When she said that I just smiled. "But last time, when I told you not moving, you didn't!" Then she was trying to act like didn't know what I meant. "What are you talking about??" Her face turned into red. "Don't act like you don't remember anything, you're a bad liar princess"

    After sometime, I finished to apply the balm. "Finished !!, it'll probably hurt you these next 2 days " I said while looking at her and when I was about to leave, she called me by my name for the first time "Bright, can I ask you something?" With that I turn to face her. "Of course princess , you can!" In that moment, I felt like I was ready to do anything for her. "You said that you kidnapped me because I was brave enough to save you and........., I just want to know, is the only reason why you did that?? Coz if you wanted to reward me for what I did to you, it was not necessary to kidnap me, you're a mafia , it's not hard for you to find someone address!" She said. "Yes, you're right princess, it's not that hard for me to find your address if I didn't kidnap you, but actually, as you said, there's more than that!" I walked towards the bed and sat there."Then what is it, what else do you want from me?" She asked me again. " I want you, I want your love, did you get the answer of your question ?" I said all of that while looking her in the eyes. "What?" She asked me, I knew that she was confused. "You asked me a question I  gave you the answer!" Then she was more confused. "How's that Bright? I don't understand!" Hearing her calling my name , it's crazy. " It's very simple, I want you to love me, got it?" Then I smirked."You want what??" She asked in totally confusion. "I have some works to do, if you need something, you don't need to stand, just call Bella , I'll tell her to stay outside of your door and if you're getting bored, watch the TV!" After that I left her.

    "Miss Parker, can I get inside?" I heard someone knocking on my door. "Of course, come in!" I knew it was Bella. "Mr Smith told me to stay with you incase you need something " she said politely with a small smile. "Bella, you don't have to be so formal with me, just call me Grace" I asked to her because it was so strange hearing her calling me Miss Parker. "If you want, Grace. So is there something I can do for you?" She asked me again. "No thanks, you can go , you don't have to stay here , I'm alright" with that she left the room.

   AT GRACE'S HOUSE
"We are still searching information about your daughter's disparition but actually we didn't find anything, sorry" The police said to Mr & Mrs Parker. "Please, find her sir, I'll give everything but please find my daughter!" Mrs Parker cried so much but Henry, Grace's brother, was trying to calm his mother. "Mom, stop crying, we'll find her, I promise you" Henry took his mom and hugged her tightly.

     BACK TO THE MANSION
  Time skip and it's already 12:30. "I'm so hungry but they didn't bring me food yet" then I stood up slowly from the bed and went outside of my room, I went to the downstairs but I didn't see anyone. "Is there someone here?" I tried to call someone but no answer. Then I saw that the principal door was opened so I came to check if there was a guard or not so I can escape from here, but I didn't saw anyone then i tried to run even if my ankle was hurting me so much but I knew that it was my only chance to escape from here but before I could go through the portal, someone grabbed my hand. "Where are you going like that princess!"

   FLASH BACK
  I finished my works at 12:35, so I came to check if Bella already brought some food for Grace or not. "Did you already bring food for Grace?" I asked to her. "Not yet sir, I thought that you'd like to do it by your own" so I smiled, it was true that actually I wanted to be near to her. "Serve the food in a beautiful plate, I'll bring it to her" but when I came in Grace's room, I passed by the downstairs and saw that the principal door was opened and I saw her trying to escape. I threw the plate and I ran after her but she couldn't run because of her ankle so it wasn't hard for me to catch her.
   END OF THE FLASH BACK

  "Let me go" she giggled so much but I didn't let, instead, I grabbed her hand more tight and dragged her in the mansion, at the downstairs, I let her hands down. "So what was that, explain yourself " I said in a serious tone but she didn't reply. "I ask you for the second time, what you were doing, why are you trying so hard to run away from me?" But this time, she replied "I'm not trying to run away only from you but also from this fucking mansion and you all too!" When I heard that , I was so angry but I tried to control myself. "Don't you see, don't you see that I love you, it's the reason why  I kidnapped you " after saying that, I knew that she was in shock. "No, you lie, you don't love me, you're just a monster" she said. "I'm not lying princess, I really love you! But if you are trying to run away from me again, I'll be a monster , exactly as you said" saying that , I smirked . "So I'm warning you princess, don't do it again, coz you'll regret it"

   IN ANOTHER SIDE
  "Mr Cavill, we just found that Mr Smith was hiding a girl in his mansion. Apparently, he kidnapped her" the man said to his boss. "And do you know why he did that?" Mr Cavill asked to his man. "From the information we got ,when they tried to kill you but their plan failed, I shouted him and then this girl helped him" Then Mr Cavill smirked "Do you think he loves her?" Mr Cavill asked again. "Actually, yes I think that he loves her" the man replied. "Then, if it's so, go to get all the information about her" Then the man left the room. "So you love her Bright, nonsense !" Mr Cavill said all of that while smirking

    Name:Henry Parker
        Age:19 years old
    Statut: Single
         Grace's brother

    Name: Kim Cavill        Age: 26 years old    Statut: Single    He's also one of those biggest mafia and Bright's enemy

    Name: Kim Cavill
        Age: 26 years old
    Statut: Single
    He's also one of those biggest mafia and Bright's enemy

    Name: Kim Cavill        Age: 26 years old    Statut: Single    He's also one of those biggest mafia and Bright's enemy

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY, I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT  DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIEND
    BYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!