𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕

Grace POV
Bright brought me in a luxury shops.
"Yves Saint Laurent ?" I said while looking at him, I knew that he was billionaire but I wasn't expecting him to bring me here. "Yes princess! Come " and with that he took my hand and dragged me inside. "Take whatever you want, I'll buy it for you" he exclaimed but I didn't want to. "What are you waiting off?" He asked as I didn't move. "Can we go to another shop, everything here looks expensive and I don't want you to think that I'm just using you" I said again. "What are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense and go!" He insisted. "Bright, can we..." I was about to say something. "This is one of these things that I like very much in you, you don't care about my money and it's easy to satisfy you. Do you know, if it wasn't you but another girl, she would be happy if I tell her to take whatever she wants and certainly, she would ask me to buy this shop too! But you , you never asked for, I wanted to bring here and buy you many things so go ahead please " he said all of that in a soft tone and I just nodded. "Go!" He said but when i was about to leave he grabbed my hand. "Don't forget to take a beautiful dress that you'll gonna wear this night" and then he left me

After 2 hours, I finished to take all of the things that I needed. When Bright was about to pay, he suddenly asked "Princess , did you already get the dress?" He asked then I just nodded. "Can you show me?" I wanted to show him but then an idea came to me, I wanted to surprise him. "No wait, huhhhhh, you'll see tonight and then you can judge if I have a good taste or not!" I said and he smirked. "Okey!" he replied. Then the teller checked all of the clothes that I took and she saw the dress and smiled "Don't worry Sir, your girlfriend has a very good taste, as I can see, the dress that she choose is just amazing!" She said and I was a bit embarrassed coz she called me Bright's girlfriend and this word made Bright smirking. "Did you hear that love, she said that my girlfriend has a good taste!" He said and I felt more embarrassed then I looked at the teller "No , you misunderstood it, I'm not his girlfriend!" I explained but the teller didn't say anything. "Of course no love, you are not my girlfriend but soon to be my wife!" My eyes widened after his words and the teller laughed that I wanted to run away coz I was feeling so embarrassed.
"Thank you" Bright said to the teller and then he took my hand and brought me to the car, he opened the door and I get inside . "Thank you so much Bright for all of this" i said. " Of course princess, you're welcome" he replied softly with a beautiful smile. After that , none of us didn't say anything in the way to the home, and when we arrived, we get out of the car. "Grace , you have 1 hour to ready yourself, now it's 6:25 PM so I want you here at 7:25 PM , we have to arrive there at 8h PM and the way from here to there is about 30 min so don't be late" he said all of that in a serious tone. "But the event starts when ?" I asked. "At 8:30 PM " hearing that I was shocked. "So why do we have to be there earlier?" I asked again. "Because everybody think that I live there" he replied. "How many mansions do you have?" I asked curiously. "I don't know ever but please Grace , stop asking questions and go" he said. "One more question Bright, please" I begged him. "Go ahead" he said. "Why do you have to organize your party there and not here?" I asked. "As I told you, no one knows that we live here becoz of our safety okay, now go " he said and went to his room and I did the same. I took a shower, and I put the dress. One hour has passed and I was ready, I went to the downstairs and I saw everyone was already there.

Bright's POV
All of us were waiting for Grace to come. After a while, she was showing herself with a beautiful black dress, she looked damn so gorgeous in.