𝑻𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅

IN THE WAY TO THE PARK
   No one said anything, there was an embarrassing silence. After a while , we arrived at the park. "Win and Mick, don't go far of us okey?" Bright said to his brothers "Yes Bright!" With that, they ran out of the car and they were beginning to play with their friends. It was the first time that I go out since Bright kidnapped so it's a little strange. The both of us were just walking, without saying anything and then I saw a bank and we decided to sit there. The silence between us were more embarrassing so I decided to break it. "If you don't mind, may I ask you something?" I asked to him. "Whatever you want princess!" He replied softly what made me impressed. "Why did you said that you love me?" I asked again then he smiled. "There are lots of things that I love about you " he replied. "Like what? And please, don't tell me that I'm a brave girl because I'm not anymore, I'm scared of a lot of things , for example, I'm scared of dogs, I'm also afraid of the dark and I'm........" He before I could say something more, he cut me. "It's not the only thing I saw in you princess. Do you know, we all are afraid of something, but that doesn't mean that you aren't brave " he replied again. "So you, what are you afraid of??" I asked coz I was wondering what kind of thing can make him scared. "Good question !!! But actually I don't know, I'm not scared of anything!" He replied proudly. "Confident you are!" I said with a little smile. "Of course" he replied again then we laughed. "Honestly, I never be afraid for myself or for my own life. Do you know? As the Mafia King, lot of people wanna kill me and they never lose opportunity to do that but I never be afraid of dying. " He said. "Maybe you're not afraid for your own life but for others, your brother for example." I said while looking down. "You're right!! 3 years ago, Win got an accident and..." But before he could finish, I cut him. "3 years ago, that's mean that Win got an accident just after that your parents died" after saying, his eyes widened then I realized what I just said ( I was feeling so stupid , Angel already told me to not talk about his parents in front of him but I did). "How did you know that?" He asked me loudly but not in a scaring way. "Huhhhhh" I couldn't say that it was Angel but he already knew. " Angel told you that, am I right " I didn't know what to say. " May......be!!! but don't be mad at her please!" I said while looking down. "Look at me" he said to me in an imposant tone but i didn't dare coz I thought that he'll scold me. "Look at me princess! Don't be afraid, please look at me!" He said then I slowly looked at him. "I'm sor......" I was about to apologize. "Don't be!!!" He said again. "But last time when I asked you about your parents, you were frustrated and after that you ignored me" I said in a sad tone. "That's true, I don't like talking about my parents death but I didn't mean to ignore you, I was just very busy with works" he replied softly. "So you aren't mad at me?" I asked. "Of course no,and like this, I don't have to explain you a lot of things coz I guess Angel already did it!" He said again. "But Angel didn't tell me about Win's accident so......" I said. "Few days after that my parents died, our enemies found out that we three were still alive so they also wanted to kill us. But they didn't attack me coz they knew that they can do anything to me so they decided to kill my brothers . One day, they kidnapped Win and Mick coz they knew that they were my weak point. He called me to menace me that if I wasn't coming in 1h , he would kill my brothers. I was so worry coz I didn't knew how were the two of them, did they give food to Win and did they take a good care of Mick who was just a baby. It's like I was feeling so weak" he said all of that while looking down. "What happened after" I asked. "I didn't know what to do so without even thinking twice, I came to the place that he told me. I haven't the occasion to make a plan or call my friends, I just wanted to save my brothers. When I arrived there, lot of mens captured me and brought me to their boss named Kim. When I saw Kim, my brothers were also there. One men had Mick and another had Win. Mick were crying as hell and Win he looked so weak, but I couldn't do anything. Suddenly, I heard gunshots and when I turned around, I saw my friends, they killed all of Kim's men. Sam already took Mick with him but win was still captured by Kim. Kim pointed a gun at Win's head and he told me that if I moved even just a little bit , he would kill him." When I heard all of that, I was feeling so bad. "Did he shout him" I asked. "No, with Win , they were near of a window which was opened then he pushed Win and he fell from the 3rd etage. When I saw that I shouted him but actually he survived. And I ran to see Win but when I found him, he was unconscious and I saw some blood. I brought him to the hospital and the doctor treated him. They took 4 hours to treat him but it seemed like 1 min was as 1 year. I felt so weak, I was afraid of........ of losing him" he said while looking down.

    Bright POV
   I told Grace everything and I felt so good after that. "That's all" I said and then when I looked at her , she was already looking at me with those pretty eyes. "I know I'm handsome princess, but stop looking at me like that or I'll think that you are falling love with me" then she panicked and looked down. "Stop talking nonsense. I was just thinking..... You were going through so much things, bad things" she said. "Are you feeling bad for me" I asked with a little smile. "Of course no" she said again but I knew that she lied and that she was feeling bad for me. "Don't have to be so proud princess " I said to her then suddenly, I saw Win and Mick running towards us. "Brighttttttttt" they were crying my name. "Do you need anything my angels ?" I asked softly making them sitting on my laps. "Bright, can we have some ice cream?" Mick asked me , he's so cute. "Of course my baby you can " I replied.
     Then we went to buy them some ice cream. "Which of them do you want Win? Mick?" I asked them . "I want the strawberry one" Mick replied. "And you Win?" I asked again coz I knew he loves it and that it was hard for to choose one because he loves all of them . "I'll take the same Bright!" He replied. "And you princess, do you want ice cream?" I asked. "Yes, can I have the chocolate" she replied softly. Then I paid it with my credit card, I didn't take one for me coz I'm not a big fan of ice cream. "Thank you Brighttttttttt" Win and Mick said. "You're welcome my angels " I replied with a little smile. "Thanks for this" Grace said, honestly i wasn't expecting that from her but actually she did. "Of course princess" Then she smiled at me.

    After that, we were walking in silence while they all were enjoying their ice cream. "Brighttttttttt!!!!" Mick said with the cutest voice in the world. "Yes angel" I replied. "Do you wanna taste my ice cream, it's so good" he said again. "No thanks Mick, I don't like strawberry" I replied softly. "Then do you wanna taste Grace's one, it's in chocolate and you love chocolates"he said while pointing his finger on Grace. "If she allows me to" I replied and I looked at Grace. "Huhhhhh!!!! You can if you........want" she said shyly. "I want" with that I took a bit of the ice cream. "Tastes good??" Grace asked to me then i just smirked. "Yes, of course, your lips tastes good" her eyes widened and her face turned into red. "What are you talking about?" She said in embarrassing.

    After some minutes , they all finished to eat their ice cream. "Brighttttt, where shall we go after" Win asked me. "I wanna buy some clothes for Grace, we'll do shopping. You both, do you want to come with us or to go back home, you look tired" I told them. "I wanna go back home Bright, I wanna sleep!" Win nodded. "Okey, and you Mick ?" I asked Mick. "I will go with Win" he replied. "So I call Alexander to pick you okey?" I asked to the both of them. " Yes" they replied.