𝑰𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆

Bright POV
   It's already 1:30 AM and all of the guest were gone so we decided to go back home too. I opened the car's door and Grace get inside, she looked so tired that she fell asleep on the way to home. After 30 min, we were arrived at my mansion, I didn't want to wake her so I took her in bridal style. I brought her to her room and put her softly in the bed, it was a bit cold so I covered her with the comforter. She looked so beautiful and so innocent and my hand mark on her neck was still visible, I was feeling so bad. "I'm so sorry princess for hurting you that bad , I didn't mean to. I know I might be rough toward you but trust me when I say you that I love you , I love you more than you can imagine and I do care about you, I'll protect in depend of my life, I swear!" I kissed her forehead and went to my room

   Grace POV
   On the way to the home, I was so tired that I fell asleep in Bright's car (it was around 2:15 AM). After some minutes, I felt like someone took me in a bridal style which made me awake and I knew it was Bright. He brought me to my room and put me softly on the bed. He covered me and caressed me not knowing that I was awake. "I'm so sorry princess for hurting you that bad, I didn't mean to. I know I might be rough toward you but trust me when I say you that I love you, I love you more than you can imagine and I do care about you, I'll protect you in depend on my life, I swear" he said all of that not knowing that I could hear everything. After that he kissed my forehead and left my room. I couldn't believe what he just say, "Is he sincere?? He loves me that much? " A lot of questions were in mind that I didn't even realize when I fell asleep again.
     Time skip to the morning, I was waken by the sound, it's like someone was knocking on my door. "You can get inside" at first I thought that it was Bella but when the door opened, it was Bright , and he had a plates full of my favorites dishes in his hands. "Morning princess!" He greeted me. "Hello!" I said back. "I bring you breakfast , hope you'll like it" he said with a soft tone and beautiful smile. "Thanks, it wasn't necessary!" I looked down. "C'mon please eat something!" He said again but I didn't reply. "Grace!!" He added but before he could say something more , someone else knocked on my door and he was calling for Bright. "Brighttttttttt!!! We have to go " and I knew it was Sam's voice. "Bright he's calling for you, go!" When I said that , he looked a lit bit sad. "Impatient are you to see me to leave you" he said but it wasn't my intention to make him feeling like that then he just smiled " I have to go for 5 days for works out of the city in Paris, take a good care of yourself and when I come back we'll talk again. If you need anything, just tell it to Bella. Bye princess!" He said all of that and I just nodded then he left my room.

      Bright's POV
   With Sam, Alexander, Jacob and Angel, we were driving to the airport and took a fly for Bogota in Colombia.
We took my private jet. "Sam , can you tell me again what happened?? Why do we have to fly to Bogota, can't we just resolve the problem from here?" I said coz I didn't want to go there. "I was sure that 2 days ago , you weren't listen to me when I was talking about the problem" he said and when I was thinking about it carefully, he was right , he was talking to me about the problem but I wasn't listen to him in 100% . "Yeah that's right, but can you remind some details" I said. "Bright!!!! You such a..." He said. "Please "I begged and he rolled his eyes. "Recently, when our cargo is arriving in USA, it's not complete, there's always a miss. Like our last guns cargo, there would be 500 guns but when we verified it in USA, they're only 350." He explained. "So why do  we have to go there?" I asked again. "Don't you understand Bright???? SOMEONE IS FUCKING STEALING US AND WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO IS IT" He said furiously. "Calm down Sam!! And tell me, who are you thinking about, who the hell dares to steal us?" I said trying to calm also myself. "That's the problem Bright! We don't know. If the cargo isn't complet before they send it in USA, that's mean that the stealer is in Bogota but if the cargo isn't complet when it is in USA, that's mean that one of our men is cheating on us" Sam said angrily. So the best way to find it out is to check by ourselves !" Everyone nodded
       After hours in the jet, we arrived in Paris, it was already night so we decided to go and take a rest at hostel. I couldn't sleep at the first because I wanted to talk to Grace badly so I decided to call Bella "Hi Bella!" I said. "Sir, what's the matter??"she replied. "I wanted to talk with Grace, can you give her the phone please?" I said. " I'm sorry Sir, she's sleeping!" She replied and I was a bit disappointed ." Or do you want me to wake her" she asked again "No don't, let her sleep it's late but don't tell her that I wanted to talk with her " I said. "Yes Sir, goodnight" she added and i replied back "Goodnight "
       The day after, we directly went to the basement where the cargos were placed. I met the chief of the entrepot and told him the problem. "Mr Smith, I can assure you that my mens are loyal and they didn't steal you" he said trying to convince me that his mens didn't do anything. "But I still wanna check" I said and he nodded. He led me and I followed him. I stopped in front of a door and told us to go inside and I saw all of my guns cargo. "Alexander and Sam, go and check if the number of the guns is right , actually there would be 600" I ordered them and they called other mens for help. They passed around 1 hour in and when they finished , Sam and Alexander looked at me "Bright it's actually complete"  they said and I couldn't believe, one of our mens was stealing us then I left the entrepot angrily and they were following me back. "Sorry for bothering you!" I said coldly to the chief as I left the entrepot. We were in my car and I could feel the bad vibes. "Guys, are you suspecting someone to be the stealer?" I asked to all of them. "Bright , actually I think there is a double minded" Angel said."What do you mean" I asked again. "I think that the stealer  works for a person who asks him to steal us " she said and I had a lit bit idea for who is that person. "I guess it's Kim's men right?" And they all nodded. "Can you find out who's that bastard Sam?" I said again. "Of course!" Then Sam was beginning to do his job. "But I don't understand one thing guys!" I exclaimed. "What is it Bright?" Jacob asked me curiously. "Kim is actually sending his men to be killed or what?" I asked and they all laughed. "I mean.... Kim exactly knows that if he sends someone to spy on our business we'll end up by finding the person and kill him and the person accepts!!! So stupid!!!!" I said while laughing. "You're right Bright, certainly the person does that for money" it might be true. "Or maybe he accepts to do this without even considering that he may die because of personal reasons!" But it might be that to.

     Grace's POV
  Last night , I fell asleep early, I didn't do anything of my day except watching TV, eating, playing around and some stupid things. This morning, I woke up at 8:13 AM and I went to the kitchen to take something to eat, in the way , I saw Win and Mick sitting on the sofa and they were watching cartoons. I was shocked to see Win coz he would be at school in this time and we weren't yet the weekend. "Morning Win and Mick" I came close to them. "Good morning Grace!" "Hi Grace" they both greeted me back. "Win why aren't you at school?" I asked softly. "I'm ill" he said then I went to check if he had temperature or not but actually he hadn't. "Win , you don't have temperature don't worry, I'm calling the doctor to come okey?" But he immediately refused. "Don't need Grace, it's not that bad " he said then I knew that he lied and he didn't wanna go to school. "Win Smith, don't lie, you're not sick anymore, you just don't wanna go to school " I said in serious tone. "Grace I'm sorry , please don't tell it to Bright!" He begged me with those beautiful eyes that I couldn't resist . "I'll not say anything but only if you tell me the reason why you don't wanna go to school", then he nodded. "Actually, there are some guys and they bullied me" he said with a teary eyes. "What they did to you" I asked. "They aren't kind with me, they always say that I'm an orphan, that mommy and daddy left us , they tell bad things about me to my friends and now I don't have anymore. In addition, yesterday, they picked my bag and threw everything and they made me pulling these in front of everybody. And the worst is they said that Bright, he's a bad person and I can't handle it anymore!" Win said while crying and Mick cried too then Bella came "Bella, take Mick please and give him ice cream." I asked and she took Mick. Win was still crying loudly "Win why didn't you tell this to Bright?" I asked. "I'm afraid that if I tell him, he'll think that I'm weak, I don't wanna be weak, I want to be strong just like him and I'm afraid that he'll stop loving me" he replied. "No!!!!!!! It'll never happen I promise, Bright loves you and Mick very much okey" i tried to reassure him but he didn't say anything "Listen Win, tomorrow, you'll go to  school and I'm coming with you, you'll show me those guys and I'll ask them to stop bulling you" he nodded. Then I went to the kitchen. "Grace you stupid girl!!! Bright will never let you to go there, but he said that he'll come back in 5 days. It's okay, he don't have to know" I said to myself

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY
SEE YOU GUYS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYYYYYYYYYYE