𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌

Bright's POV
Grace was eating her ice cream and I was staring at her , I could see that she was a little bit shy. When she finished to eat, i paid and we left the shop . "By the way , Thanks a lot for helping Win'' I said . "That was nothing" she replied back. "Don't tell that, you know, Win is kinda introvert. When our mom was still alive, he used to talk with her very much, but not only with her, he was talking more with others, but he wasn't very close to our father coz he was always working. But since our mom died, he changed a lot, after school, he directly goes to his bedroom, he never told me about his day and sometimes , when i ask him, he says that everything is alright!" I explained to Grace but she didn't say anything. "So I guess, he likes you very much and he trusts you, it's because he's feeling comfortable with you" I added, she smiled and I smiled back. "But what did you tell him when your parents di.......died?" She asked. "Of course,I couldn't tell him that they died coz he would not understand, he was just 4 years old "

FLASH BACK
I was playing in the garden with Win , in that time, Bella already worked for us so when my parents weren't at home, she took care of Mick. But then suddenly, my phone ringed and it was an unknown call "Hello" I said "Good morning, are you the son of Mr & Mrs Smith?"that person asked again, it was a girl . "Yes, it's me Bright Smith , what's the matter?" I asked again, I was so worry "Sir, actually your parents are at hospital, they got an accident, please come here , the hospital is XXXXXX" When i heard that, I was broken, I was about to leave but Win grabbed my hands "Bright, where you going?" He asked innocently. "Listen angel, actually I need to go somewhere because our parents need me okey?" I said but he didn't let my hand "Bright, don't leave me alone please, I wanna go with you" he asked softly that I accepted. I took my car and i drove faster as I could.
When we arrived there, a girl came toward us " Are you two the sons Mr & Mrs Smith?" I nodded and she led me in front of that room "Emergency". "Sir , please stay and wait here, the doctor is still treating your parents " I just nodded and she left. After 20 min , the doctor came to me " Good morning, are you two their children ?" the doctor asked "Yes doctor, how are my parents, how is my dad and how is my mom?" I asked then the doctor looked down. "Apparently, they didn't tell you yet" he said and I grabbed his collar . "Tell WHAT???" I asked and when I came to my sense I let him. "Sir , your father died before they could bring him to this hospital!" He said and I wanted to cry but I hold myself cause Win were there. "What about my mother?" I asked again. "Sir , we are sorry , we really tried to do everything to save her but it was to late. Excuse me " then the doctor left. I was so sad , mad , furious, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't hold anymore that I fell on my knees and tears started to drop from my eyes then Win came closer to me , of course he couldn't understand anything but he just hugged me. "Bright, are you okey? Why you crying?" He asked softly but I couldn't tell him anything then I heard someone running toward me crying my name "Brighttttttttt!!" It was Angel with her parents " Bright, what happened, stand up please !!" She said but I couldn't anymore, I was so weak, when Angel's father saw me , he understood everything and took Win and brought him outside. "An......gel , aunt Cart......., they .......they are di......died, Angel!!!!!!!!!" I said while crying and she took me in her arms . "Bright, it's okey , we are there for you" aunt Cart said (Angel's mother) . After a while , we broke the hug , I get inside of the room and I saw my mom and my dad, lifeless, lying there, Angel came with me too " Dad.......Mom , please wake up , pleeeeeeease!!!!!! i need you!!!!! . What am I supposed to do??? Please don't leave us!!!!! Mom, please!!!! Dad!!!!!! " I cried loudly and Angel hugged me from the back. After a while when I could calm myself, I left the room and i sat on the bank just in front of that room. "Aunt , what I'm gonna do??? I will tell Win what??? And what about Mick , he is just a baby" lots of questions were in my mind . "Bright, listen son, everything will be okey, we'll stay with you, we will take a good care of Win and Mick , i swear Bright!" She said . "Thanks Aunt"
I left the hospital and I saw uncle(Angel's father) and Win, he was eating an ice cream, I came close to them and Win ran toward me and hugged me . "Brighttttttttt!!!! Are you okey??? What can I do to make you smile , to make you happy" he asked and I felt something inside me was broken but I just smiled . "You don't have to do anything baby, just seeing your beautiful smile can make me happy" i replied with a fake smile . "Is that so Brighttttttttt??" He asked again. "Yes, angel " and he hugged me again . "Let's go back home baby , you look tired!!" I said and he nodded. "Uncle and aunt, Angel, thank you so much for coming" I thanked all of them, they were a real friends. "Of course Bright!" Aunt replied with a little smile. "Thanks God, we still have our grandparents ( Bright's mother' parents ) ! Can I ask you for favor something uncle?" He nodded "Whatever you want " he replied. "Can you assure my grandparents' protection" I asked . "Of course son"
We came back at home and I brought Win to his bedroom "Sleep my angel" I said while caressing his head. "Bright, where is mommy and daddy? " He suddenly asked. "Listen baby, mommy and daddy passed away " I said. "What's that mean Bright??" He asked again . "Listen angel, they were gone somewhere, it's a really beautiful place, and I promise you that one day you'll see them again " I said with faking smile then he looked at me with those teary eyes "That's mean that they left us Bright?" He asked while crying then I hugged him. "No angel, they didn't, and they'll never leave us okey? And besides, you don't have to worry coz from now , I'll take a good care of you and Mick "." Don't leave us Brighttttttttt!!" He said and hugged me back "Never in this life angel"

It's been a week now that my parents died, I asked a private detective to learn about the accident. "Good morning Mr Smith, can I get inside?" I heard someone knocking on my door. "Yes" I replied coldly. "Mr Smith, here's all the informations about the accident " the man said. "Thank you, you can go !" With that he left mi room. I sat on my bed I opened the documents, my eyes widened "So it was planned!!" I said furiously, i continued to read and then I saw something that broke me more , beside my parents car accident was my best friend Kim, I was so furious that I threw the documents "Kim Cavill, damn you, why did you do that , you were like my own brother, you're such a s*lut , you Kim Cavill, I swear I'll make your life a hell"
END OF THE FLASH BACK

Bright's POV
'' It was the last time that I cried " I said and she looked at me with those pretty eyes "Stop looking at me with those pretty eyes of yours!!" I said pulling face close to her " What eyes??" She asked again then i smiled " Let's go back home princess!'' she just nodded and we went to my car. I opened the door for her and she gets inside.
After a while, we arrived at my mansion "I'm going to my room princess, I'm tired!!" I told her and she nodded "If you need anything, just tell me!" She added shyly "Then what if I said that i needed you" i said and I grabbed her by her waist to put her closer to me but suddenly, I heard someone running towards us "Brighttttttttt!!!" It was Mick . "Hi angel!!! " I said and i hugged him " Bright, I missed you so much!" He said while kissing my cheeks. "I missed you too" I replied back. "Bright, you said that you would bring us with you next time you'll go to Paris!!!" He said and yes, I told him that next time I go to Paris, I'll bring the two of them with me "Yes angel but, I was there for work but I promise, next time, we'll go there and I'll buy whatever you want!" I said again and he nodded " I go to my room now "

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY,
HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
BYYYYYYYYYYE