𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅

Bright's POV
  We decided to go to a good restaurant for lunch, we all ordered what we wanted to eat. After 15 min someone arrived with many plates of dishes and we ate. "So we can go back to USA right?" I asked coz I wanted to go back there besides everything was clear here in Paris so we hadn't to stay anymore. "Yes we can but what if we stay for 2 more days there's no hurry and the cargo will arrive there in 2 days too, we can take it as a break!" Angel said and everyone nodded. "Guys, you can stay but me , I'll go tonight, I don't need break!" And I rolled my eyes. " Bright!!!!!!! Please!" Angel begged but I refuse. " Angel , I don't want to" i said again. "Maybe you don't wanna but your body need it, for your health Bright" she told me trying to make me stay. "Listen Angel, I'll go back home and I'll take a break there okey" I suggested. "No way Bright, you'll stay here with us  and I don't care if you don't want. Bright!!! You know that I just want the best for you. And why do you wanna come back so early there's nothing there, there's no Eifel Tower, there's no beautiful lights in the night and...." she said. "But there's no Grace around here!!" I said slowly but loudly enough to be heard . "So it's becoz of her that you wanna go back home so badly, you know that with just one call I can ask someone to bring her here" Alexander said. "Guys there's something more than that. I wanna apo...... apologize for what I did to her that night" then their eyes widened. "What!!!!!! You? You wanna apologize to someone?? What the hell happened to you Bright Smith?? Wow I'm just impressed , did Grace change you that much??" Sam yelled and everyone laughed. "Yes and???? Guys I...... I truly love her!!! And hurting her was out of my plan . And the fact that she hates me, it's hurting like hell, I surely deserve that " I looked down. "You love her that much Bright??" Jacob asked and I just nodded. "You know guys, she has something that I never saw in anyone, she's special " I added and for a moment none of us said something but Angel broke the silence. "Bright , this time I'm letting you go tonight you'll go back to the USA" she said. "What?" I couldn't believe what she just said. "I said that you'll go back to home tonight and you'll make up with Grace" I was so happy that i couldn't wait anymore. "Thank you Angel".
        Time skipped and it's already the night, I took my private jet and I couldn't wait anymore to be back but I knew that I would arrive there at the morning.

     THE NEXT MORNING
   Grace's POV
I wake up early (around 6:30 AM) and I went to the kitchen, Bella was already there making the breakfast. "Good morning Grace, you are earlier today!" She said and I nodded. "Yeah" and I smiled. "The breakfast is ready, you can eat!" She said she gave me a plate with a delicious dishes "Thank you Bella!!" I replied. "I'm letting you Grace, I'm gonna wake Win and I'll prepare him for school at 7:30 AM. She was about to leave. "Bella wait! Let me go there, I'll wake him and prepare him, please!" I said and she nodded. "But why??" She asked again. "I don't have anything else to do!"
      "Win wake up!!" I tried to make him get up from his bed. "Good morning Grace!" He said in a sleepy voice. "Good morning Win, get up and take a shower, I'm bringing you to school" he slowly get up from his bed and went to the bathroom while me, I prepared his clothes. After some minutes, he finished and went back. "Wear these clothes Win! After that you'll go directly to the car, I'm coming after you and don't tell Bella that I'll be with you" i said and he agreed. I left him and I went to my room to put another clothes. After 15 min I heard Win's voice talking with Bella, I was praying God that Win would say nothing to her. After sometimes again, I heard Bella saying goodbye to Win and it was also the time for me to go. I checked if Bella wasn't here, and when i was sure of that, I ran to the car but suddenly someone grabbed my arms, it was a bodyguard. "Miss Parker, where are you going like that?" He asked me. "Huhhhhh.. I'm bringing Win to school" i replied. "And Mr Smith knows about that, coz he didn't tell me anything" he said again. "I just called him the last night and he allowed me" i said with a smile and he left me arms. I went directly inside the car.
        The school was a lit a bit far from the mansion so it took 25 min to be there. When we arrived at the school, I asked Win to show me those guys who were bulling him "Grace, they are there" he pointed some boys around 10 or 11 years old, I took his hand and i dragged him toward those boys. "Excuse me , I wanna talk with you" I said and then one of them turned up to face me. "I forgive you beautiful girl, so do you want my Snap or my Instagram coz I'll gladly give it to you" he said , he was just around 11 years old but he was acting like a s*lut. "No thanks, but I want you to stop bulling Win, understood?" I said in a very serious tone but they just laughed. "Win Smith, you decided to ask that girl to help you because you don't have a mom" he said and I could see that Win was about to cry. "Stop this!!!!" I cried loudly when I heard a familiar voice. "Princess!! what are you doing here, and why are you talking with those little boys?"

       Bright's POV
    I arrived in USA at 7:00 AM , I took my car and I went directly to my mansion. After some minutes, when I was there , I straight went to Grace room but she wasn't there anymore. I went to the downstairs and I saw Bella. "Sir you're back???" She was shocked seeing me. "Yes, by the way , where is Grace?" I asked. "She's in her room!" She replied calmly. "I just checked but she was n....." I was about to say something "Mr Smith, Miss Parker brought Win to school, she said that she already asked you and that you allowed her" the bodyguard said then I took my car and I went there. "I hope that she don't run away, I hope that she'll not leave me!" I said myself, I tried to drive faster as I could.
         After some minutes, I arrived there. I was searching for Grace and after a while, I saw her with Win. She was talking with some little boys. I went towards her " Princess, what are you doing here, and why are you talking with those little boys" i asked and her eyes widened. "Huhhhhh.... Bright you're back?" She asked. "Yes and I asked you something, why are you here" I asked in an imposant tone. "Bright..... List..." But suddenly Win cried loudly. " Win, why are you crying? Baby tell me something!" I said trying to calm him. "Bri........ Bright!!!!" He was crying badly and then I saw that these boys were mocking him what made me furious but I didn't do anything coz Win was still crying. "Win, what's the matter?? Win you can tell me anything" I said while hugging him. "Brighttttttttt!!!!!" He said while crying. "Yes baby, tell me!!" I said then he broke the hug and he looked at me with those teary eyes. "Bright, they said that I'm an orphan, they said that our parents left us, they aren't kind with me anymore and make my friends hating me and they said bad things about you!!" He said while pointing his finger on those guys. "But it's true Win, you're an orphan " one of them said. "Shut your fucking mouth you a little shit!!" I said and I knew he was afraid. "Tell something more like that to my brother and i promise you that you'll the next orphan " I said and they ran away, then I looked at Win "Win, why didn't you tell me about of that!" I asked softly. "Bright, I was afraid that you'll be disappointed of me coz you'll think that I'm weak" he said again. "Never in this life angel!! Please never hide something like that to me again!" I said and he nodded. "Grace, thank you for coming with me today, I may not have a mom, but I'm glad for having you" he said and he went to his class. " Bright, let me explain you!" Grace asked. "There's nothing to explain, do you want an ice cream?" I asked and she nodded, I take her hands and dragged her to my car and we went to buy her some ice cream.

       Grace's POV
    Bright asked me if I wanted to have an ice cream and of course I accepted. "Miss, which them would you like to have?" The seller asked. "The chocolate please!" I replied. "Take a seat, I'm bringing you this" I nodded. After some minutes, she brought me my ice cream, I ate and I could feel that Bright was staring at me. "Bright, what are you looking, is there something on my face?" I asked, I thought that there was cream. "Yes, there's a beauty" then he laughed and my face turned into red. "Grace, I wanna tell you something" he suddenly spoke. "Go ahead" i replied. "Grace, I.......... I apologize for that night!" My eyes widened coz I wasn't expecting that and I just didn't know what to say so I didn't reply. "Grace, please say something!!! Please!!" He said again. "I don't know what to say Bright" i replied while looking down. "Please just tell me that you forgive me" he begged. "Bright!" I said then i remembered his words that night (" I'm sorry princess")  so he's really sorry. "Princess, you might say that you regret helping me that day but I want you to know that I was enchanted to meet you" he said , he looked sincere. " Bright, it's okay " i said with a little smile and then he smiled too. "Thanks a lot princess, I hope you'll give us a chance!!! You don't have to love me for right now but please, let your heart opened for me!"

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY
THANK YOU GUYS
SEE YOU FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYYYYYYYYYYE