𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒆

After hearing that voice, I turned up I saw him "You??" I was wonders truck seeing him and then he smirked "Of course princess, it's me!,did I miss you because I was waiting for you!!" He said while smiling."WTF are you talking about? I don't even know who are you !" I was out of myself because of this mess. "My name is Bright Smith and they all.... you don't need to know!" Then everyone was staring at him."How's that Bright, how can you say that she don't need to know us! Hey Grace, I'm Alexander but you can call me Alexi. Hey, my name is Sam and nice to meet you!. Beauty, my name is Jacob but call me Jac ! Hey , my name is Angel , you're such beautiful as roses" They all introduced themselves but I didn't say anything instead I felt like someone was staring at me and I knew that it was this coward " Stop this shit, why are you all acting like you are not gonna hurt me?" I don't say that but in this moment I was little afraid. "Of course no princess, no one will hurt you" this guy said to me"what's your name again..... mhmm Bri..get I think I already heard that name" I said slowly but loud enough to be heard . "Really, you know who I..." But I didn't let him to finish that I realized that."Don't say ne that you're Bright, the king of the mafia" then I panicked, I heard that he's heartless, so rough and never think twice before killing someone." Exactly, and from now on, you'll live there , with us, with the mafia king!".

AT GRACE'S HOUSE
Everyone is so worried because Grace wasn't at home yet. "Oh God, where is my daughter, where's she , what if something happens to her'" Mr and Mrs Parker were panicking"Call her friends and ask them if she is alright "Mrs Parker said to her husband and then he called Twinkle and Lara but none of them knew where Grace were." I called them but they don't know! They said that Grace was in the way to home but why is she not here yet?"Mr Parker said to his wife."I think we should call the police then!" Mr and Mrs Parker called the police and explained them the situation.

BACK IN BRIGHT'S MANSION
I was still preoccupied by what he said to me" How's that, you ask me to live here with you all ?? Are you crazy, I'll never live here , I'd rather to die" Then Bright came closer to me and smirked. "Princess, I wasn't asking for your consent, it's an order and I don't care if you don't want to live here " After saying this, I pushed him with all of my force and then he fell on the ground " Do you really think that you could force me to stay here as you want , I'm not scared of you " I said with a serious tone and point my finger on his face and then he slowly stood up and he SLAPPED ME , so did that so hard that the corner of my lips were blooding." How dare you to push me away and point your finger on my face ? I said you'll stay here, and don't even dare to try to escape because...."He didn't even finish his words that I cut him " WHY ME , why did you kidnap me, what do you want from me , why are you doing this to me , I even saved you that day, so why?" I said all of that with tears in my eyes. "In my whole existence, I never saw a girl who wasn't afraid to risk her own life to help me ! And that's exactly why you are here princess, you were brave enough to approach me!!" I was so confused after what he said to me." Then you should be grateful for that and thank me!" I said in an angry tone " Who says I was not ??" With that he left the room "Angel, please show to Grace her room " Angel asked me to follow her ."Here, it's your room, make yourself comfortable!" She said with a beautiful smile "Wow!!!, thank you but what's your name again??" I asked to her "My name is Angel, nice to meet you!!" She said to me and of course i replied to her softly"Nice to meet you too!" After that she left me.
The room is huge and the decorations is exactly in my taste but even if it was like that I couldn't hold myself and tears were from my eyes."Why is this happening to me , oh God please save me from here!!" I couldn't stop thinking how worried were my parents. Then I lied on the bed while crying. After some minutes , I fell asleep.

AT GRACE'S HOUSE
"Mr and Mrs Parker, we are sorry but we didn't find any information about your daughter's disparition, excuse me sir" the police said and left Mr and Mrs Parker. "Nooooooo, where are you my baby " Mrs Parker was crying a lot and Mr Parker was trying to make her feel better "Don't worry, we will find her, ok?". With that he took his wife and hugged her tightly.

IN THE BASEMENT
"Are you happy now Bright??" This idiot of Alexander asked to me . "Yes I'm, thank you so much guys, you all did a great job!!" I was so proud of them. "But I never thought that she'll be like that" I said while thinking of her. "How?" Angel asked curiously. "She has a strong character, I wasn't expecting that from her" them they all laughed like a fools. "The way she pushed you away was just amazing " this idiot of Sam said. "Shut your fucking mouth Sam" such annoyed. "I really thought that you'll kill her after that " Jacob told me while looking down. "Never, you really think that I will kill her??" Everyone stared at me and then Angel said "Yes , of course Bright, we really thought that but whatever you would never slap her , did you see, she was about to cry and the corner of her mouth were blooding" and when I'm thinking about it, I realized that I slapped her harder but I didn't say anything but I just focused on my worked.
Time skip and them all arrived at the mansion, Bright asked the maids to cook something good and then went to the bathroom to fresh up himself. After sometimes, he finished to get a shower and a maid knocked to the door "Get inside please" I said while putting my clothes on. " Sir, we've finished to make the dinner, please come in" she said politely "Ok I'm coming and please call Grace to the dinning room too thank you " then the maid go out. After some minutes, I finished to dressed up myself and went to the dinning room but I didn't see Grace so I called the maid" I asked you to call Grace to have dinner with us " I said angrily" Sir , I already called her but she didn't replied " the maid said. I was out of myself and went towards Grace's room and when I opened the door I saw her sleeping peacefully. I came closer to her and I saw that the pillow was dry, she cried. When I saw that my heart was broken, it was the first time that I felt so bad after hurting someone, I took the blanket and covered her with and then I left the room. When I went back to the dinning room all of them were staring at me. " Did you feel bad after seeing her crying" I didn't notice but when I went to Grace's room, this idiot of Jacob followed me back. "I don't know why but it felt so bad to see her in pain" I said and I took a sit." It's because you love her very much Bright , that's why!" Angel said while eating, after the dinner, we went to our respective rooms "Goodnight Bright" Alexander said but I didn't reply anymore and went to my bedroom. "How can you do that to me princess, you have a power of making me sad, making me crazy in love and making me loosing all of my sense!" After sometime thinking about her I fell asleep " Goodnight princess!"

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS BYYYYYYYYYE