Slept on Product Line #1

What are the most raved about product lines? I'm sure if you watch YouTube often that a few come to mind. The first few that I think of are:

-Shea Moisture

- Creme of Nature Argon Oil

- TGIN

- As I Am

Of course, the product line I am going to mention is not one of these. Pantene's Truly Natural Hair line is the #1 slept on product line. The Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner is THE TRUTH. I've lost count of how many bottles I have purchased. It says that it "instantly moisturizes without stripping natural hair". It is also an oil enriched formula that contains Jojoba seed oil and Coconut oil. It has a low lathering formula, but this helps define your curls and prevent frizz, while still cleansing the hair. Admittedly the bottle only lasts me maybe 6 washes, but that because my hair is very thick. So of course I need more product in order to clean my hair thoroughly. This Co-Wash only costs $5.99, so it's very affordable.

The other product that I have from the line is the Pantene Truly Natural Hair Defining Curls Styling custard. This product is the best Custard I have come across, and i'm sure I would not even want to try anything else. It makes my wash and go's super defined and soft, and it makes my twist outs very defined and shiny! Plus it does not flake in my hair, which is a huge plus. This Custard costs $5.99 as well.

I have not tried the deep conditioner from this line, but it is definitely the next product I plan to buy. Just as a side note, I purchase the majority of my hair products from Walgreens, because there is always some type of sale. Plus the hair products I buy tend to be cheaper here.

I hope you enjoyed!

Vote, Comment, Share, and add this book to your library so you won't miss an Update!