The Stretch is Real

So it's been a minute since I last talked to you guys, but i've been really busy with school and college stuff. It's hard being a high school senior. But anyways, I just wanted to take the time to stop by and leave you guys with a few words.

Since the Georgia weather has finally settled on being cold, I've been wearing my hair stretched quite a lot. I simply need my hair covering my head as much as possible lol.

As some of you may know, I haven't straightened my hair since I've been natural. So if you're like me and you want to stay away from heat, but still have stretched locks, I have a few solutions.

The Banding technique: Divide your hair into sections and using scrunchies or rubber bands, wrap from the root of your hair to the ends. You can also twist before banding for even more stretch.

Braid Outs: For some reason this style really stretches my hair, while also providing some texture.

Twist and stretch: Naptural85 on Youtube introduced me to this technique. Twist the hair in sections, then stretch the twist to the other side of your head, or as far as it can reach, and bobby pin it down. Don't forget to cover with a satin scarf.

Blow Outs: If you do not like using heat on your natural hair, try blowing out your hair in sections using the cool shot or warm setting. You can do this by using a comb attachment of or the tension method.

I hope this helped someone! Don't forget to Comment,Share, and Vote! I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. Excuse my face in the picture lol,it was early in the morning,and I was not feeling being up.😂