Shinjuk Showdown: Grand finally!!

The date is dec 24th, the air full of dust and filled with the smell of battle.The sounds of explosions and buildings crumbling can be heard across the land. In the center were two men, Satoru Gojo and Ryomen Sukuna, both filled with wounds, yet both shared a smirk on their faces, they stand readying.

Gojo: *Begins to heal with Rct*
Damn, i gotta say you got me pretty good.

Sukuna: *Healing*
Not bad, Satoru Gojo. I'm glad to have met someone who can give me a challenge.

The two stare at each other. They recognize the other's strength but know that this battle must come to an end.
Sukuna brings his arms up and utters a single word.

Sukuna: Open.. *A fire arrow conjures into his hands ready to be launched.*

Gojo: *prepares his final attack* Hollow... Purple.

The two behemoths of power aim their attacks, this was it every sorcerer in the world could feel the out put of their power.

Then, the attacks launched in a battle of dominance, it was clear that Hollow Purple was stronger, but the impact caused a shock wave that destroyed all of Shinjuku, Sukuna was sent flying back as well as Gojo!

Sukuna: I will never forget you, Satoru Gojo......

His last thoughts, as the body he was inhabiting, was disintegrated by the explosion. He closed his eyes as warmth encompassed him. He smiled finally, knowing true defeat..... to the one man he respects Satoru Gojo.

Gojo lays on the ground as his students rush to him, his body burnt, and he has run out of cursed energy to heal himself. As blood puddles out of his mouth, he smiles at his students. He closes his eyes for the last time.... the hearts of his students poured out in mourning, Goodnight, Satoru Gojo.

Sukuna, sits up... he looks around and feels his body he was now in the original body from over 1000 years ago, and not just that but even before he transcended to his curse like state (he resembles Yuji Itadori again).

He looks into the sky to see a large pentagram, then down and sees a city full of life, and yet it reeked of death.

Sukuna: Where am I? *walking*

As he walks, he notices a building atop a hill, out side of the city. He smirks as the more he looks, the more intrigued he is.

Sukuna: Hazbin Hotel, huh? What do you have instored for me? *he reads as he begins making his way towards the bulding.*