Blood of gods, tears of Sins.

*Domain expantion, a technique that cuts out a separate space for the expantion of one's innate technique.. Except for one. Ryomen Sukuna's his domain, unlike the rest, doesn't cut out a separate space, allowing his sure hit effect's range the significantly increase, but this time was different.*

Gojo: Unlimited Void!

Sukuna: Malevolent Shrine!

*The rivals stared at one another, Satoru Gojo's domain expanded at a rapid pace. Yet, Ryomen Sukuna's domain never manifested, but rather, the pain from the infinity sign echoes once again, He had thought he figured it out. He was so sure... *

*The darkness of Satoru's domain encompasses Sukuna. His eyes widen as infinite amounts of information pour into his mind. The sure hit of Satoru Gojo's domain was locking the target in place as infinite amounts of information rush into their mind. Sukuna saw more and more every second, a days worth of information scured into his mind*

*Gojo walks up to Sukuna and smirks.*

Gojo: Looks like the sign is working.

*Gojo slams his fist into Sukuna's chest, leaving a hole*

Gojo: Now... i'll finish this.

*As gojo goes to make his final strike, The Unlimited Voud begins to crumble. Tremors shook the domain into rubble. In the sky was a six winged, short king.*

Lucifer: ENOUGH!

*his powerful voice was able to catch the attention of the honored one. Gojo looks to the sky, seeing Lucifer decend towards them.*

Gojo: Oh, it's you.

*Lucifer walks over to Sukuna and places his hand on his back, ceasing the tremors*

Lucifer: You fucked with my daughters friend. I should best you senseless.

*Gojo raises an eyebrow out of confusion*

Gojo: Huh?

*Lucifer dusts himself off and stares into Satoru's six eyes. Gojo stares back into the abyss of Lucifer's eyes.*

Lucifer: Who are you? Are you this Gojo i keep hearing about?

Gojo: I am. A better question is, who are you?

Lucifer: I am the ruler of hell, Lucifer Morningstar.

*Gojo scratches the top of his head and looks at him*

Gojo: So the devil? You're a lot shorter than i thought.

Lucifer: You got 10 seconds to tell me how you got here?

Gojo: He punched me.

*He points at the Unconcious Sukuna.*

Lucifer: I meant into hell.

Gojo: Through a rip in space that i made.

*Sukuna was surrounded by darkness. He felt so small as he began to wander to a wooden door. He takes the knob into his hand and pushes the door open, it was his home.... the lands he would roam as a child, the sounds of laughter from the other villiager kids filled his ears, these were sounds he hadn't heard in over 1000 years.*

Woman: Michizane!

*Sukuna turns to look for the woman calling that name, yet it was only darkness. Suddenly, the view of his childhood village was gone, replaced by the dark void.*

Sukuna: Stay out of my head.

*A disgusting, monstrous evil he saw only a little while ago was now in front of him. The voice spoke with a calm yet twosted manner. The femininity of the voice brought a sense of trust that Sukuna knew was false.*

Voice: You're far too much a problem.

*The voice said alluringly, as its tendrils wrapped gently around Sukuna*

Sukuna: I said, stay out of my head.

*Thr vocie chuckles as a hand starts to from and reaches Sukuna's face. Sukuna sighs and goes to meet this monster's gaze dead on..... but when he looked... it was the shack he called home.*

Sukuna: You can't fool me.

*The voice laughs again, and morphs and twists*

Voice: The king never disappoints. So quick to tell from false to true reality.

Sukuna: You wont be getting another warning.

Voice: we'll meet again, Ryomen Sukuna. By the way, what's that in your eye?

*Suddenly, Sukuna awakes in the hotle lobby, his head on Vaggie's lap, his eyes  wide open with a single tear in his eye.*

Gojo: Finally, Sleeping Ugly is awake.

*The hazbins sit around Sukuna, He sits up back into his normal state, and Vaggie and Charlie sit next to him.*

Charlie: Is that a tear?

*Sukuna rubs his eyes and looks at the tip of his fingers*

Sukuna: Tears?

*Gojo walks up to Sukuna and smiles*

Gojo: Glad to see you're moving in the right direction.

Sukuna: What?

Gojo: Redemption.