The tatted man

*The sound of kocking echoes through the hotel, Charlie sits up and looks over to Vaggie, who's sound asleep. The knocking gets ever louder as Charlie gets out of bed. She exits her room quietly and walks down the hall to the elevator.

From the top floor to the bottom, she exots the elevator and sees Angel, Husker, and Niffty all groggy.*

Angel: Who the fuck is bangin' at the door!?

*The knocking was even louder*

Husker: Someone open the damn door!

Charlie: Sorry guys, go to sleep. *yawns* I got this.

Niffty: Thanks. 

*Niffty, Angel, and Husker return to their rooms. Charlie sighs and rubs her temple's, and walks into the lobby*

Charlie: Coming! *Then she says to herself* Seriously, we got to get someone on night shift. 

*Charlie walks to the door and opens it. As she reaches for the door, she froze.... she began to sweat, she looked up at the door's glass the knocking had stopped... a familair presence appears behind her*

Alastor: What has you up so late, my dear?

*Charlie jumps and turns to Alastor*

Charlie: Oh! Alastor, you startled me!

*Alastor chuckles and looks towars the door*

Alastor: Don't open it.

*Even with a smile on his face, Charlie could tell Alastor is feeling a bit off aboht who may be behind the door.*

Charlie: But... i can't turn away someone... especially if they want to find redemption.

*Alastor shrugs and awaits Charlie to open the door. Charlie, now knowing Alastor is there, makes her feel a lot better as she opens the door. She takes a deep breath and smiles as the door swings open*

Charlie: Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

*The door opens to a man, with four eyes and pink hair. His pericing red eyes and tattoos on his face, he smirks as he stares at Charlie.*

Sukuna: So it was you.

*Charlie stands and tilts her head.*

Charlie: Uh.... what?

*Alastor steps between Charlie and Sukuna*

Alastor: Alastor, pleasure to meet you. I am the host of the hotel.

*Sukuna doesn't even acknowledge Alastor's existence as he brushes past him. This erks Alastor as he turns,
keeping a grin on his face.*

Charlie: Well, i'm Charlie, and i'm the owner of the hotel.

Sukuna: So?

*Charlie nervously chuckles.*

Charlie: Uh, well...... *she leans over and looks at Alastor and mouths out* help.

*Alastor stands next to Charlie and smiles brightly*

Alastor: Charlie dear, go get some rest. I'll talk with our newcomer.

Sukuna: You think you bear the right to speak with me?

*Charlie backs up as she can feel Alastor's rage build behind his smile.*

Alastor: Oh ho, a big talker? I must say, you're quite short to be talking so tall.

*Sukuna smirks*

Sukuna: I haven't come here to fight.

*Charlie hears this and peaks around the corner*

Charlie: So you really want to... be redeemed?

*Sukuna smirks and looks into her eyes.*

Sukuna: Of course.

*Charlie smiles, but still she feels nervous, sick even, this feeling..... she has never met anyone who has made her feel this way. Alastor looks at Sukuna with a side eye, his smile shaking in anger. Charlie, has Alastor give Sukuna a room. With in 15 minutes of arriving, Sukuna has already entered the hotel.*

Charlie: Oh, uh... what's your name?

*Sukuna smirks and turns to Charlie as he opens his new room's door*

Sukuna: Sukuna.

*Charlie nods and smiles, hiding her fear.*

Charlie: Enjoy your stay!

*As Sukuna enters his room, Alastor appears behind Charlie*

Charlie: Al?

Alastor: Yes?

Charlie: Keep an eye on him, please....

Alastor: Already ahead of you.

*Alastor's shadow slips under the door frame of Sukuna's room. They head off to sleep as Charlie has a new guest to introduce in the morning.*