Are!

*Pentegram city was full of life, bustling streets, but that came to an end with the light and the warmth it gave, and the madness hidden behind it. Lucifer, the ruler of hell, flies into the sky, looking on at the man hidden in the light. He sees the man slowly decends to the ground. Tremors echo through hell, and in the center of those tremors was Ryomen Sukuna.*

*Sukuna shakes as the infinity sign on his back flashes aggressively. He smirks as he looks into the sky. He raises a hand up and utters the words.*

Sukuna: Dismantle.

*The slash ripples through the air, the sound of the sky itself tearing to its sheer force. The hazbins sit atop the roof, as the light shines and the figure of the man appears in their sight.*

Alastor: A grand entrance.

Charlie: Is this...

Vaggie: God?

Angel: No fucking way...

Niffty: Wow.

Husker: I've never seen something so... so..

Charlie: beautiful.

*Sukuna's slash reaches the man in the sky but hits the ground, seemingly bouncing off the man.*

Sukuna: I knew it.

*Lucifer across the city flies towards the man*

Lucifer: He's heading towards the hotel? Why?

*Lucifer moves faster, as he gets closer he notices the man has wings in a weird shape, like a figure 8 on its side. The man turns to face him, Lucifer stops as the man smiles gently, his face covered in 3 pairs of eyes, his snow white hair, and a force that seems impossible to pass*

Lucifer: What the?

*Man suddenly vanishes, Lucifer looks around for the man. Sukuna looks a head of him to see the man. The light in the sky fades away, and the tremors stop.*

Charlie: Is it over?

Vaggie: I think so? Let's head inside..

Alastor: *looking down from the roof* I think it's only beginning.

*The rest of the hazbins rush to see what Alastor was talking about.*

Angel: Who is that?

Charlie: We got to get down there!

*Alastor chuckles as the head back inside except for him, he stays watching from above.*

Alastor: The show is about to start.

*Charlie and the others run through the halls, and they rush to make it to the entrance.*

Husker: *Running* Do we even know what's happening?

Charlie:*Running* What's important is making sure our friend is safe!

*They soon make it to the first floor, Charlie rushes to the exit but notices Alastor has yet to drop the shield.*

*Sukuna and the man stood face to face, sparks crackle in the air at the over whelming presence of the new arrival, and Sukuna.*

Sukuna: What is that form?

Man: A new one.

Sukuna: Still a smart mouth aye, Satoru Gojo.

Gojo: Still a loser, huh, Sukuna.

*Sukuna smirks as he begins to chuckle*

Sukuna: Y'know.... youre damn attack branded me?

Gojo: So did yours. *Gojo shows his chest with burn marks in the shape of slashes.*

Sukuna: Back for more?

Gojo: Actually, I want to talk. But i know that's not going to work. So let's make a binding vow.

Sukuna: Say the stakes.

Gojo: If i win, we'll chat.

Sukuna: And if I win?

Gojo: Don't worry about that, because you won't.

*Charlie and the other look on as the two men, began to shift into their demonic forms, Gojo's giving him literal six eyes with red and blue wings in the shape of infinity and Sukuna's taking shape of his heian form, with razor sharp nails, four eyes, four arms and a twisted right side of his face*

Alastor: Let the show begin.

(A/N: I might start making longer chapters. Let me know if that's what y'all want. Thanks for the support!)