The Hazbins

*Charlie is running around making sure the hotel looks good for its first Christmas. She wants to make it sparkly and welcoming for all lost souls who wish to seek redemption.*

Charlie: Ok, uh.. Husker, what does the drinks menu look like?

*Husker was a tall humanoid cat with wings, standing behind the bar.*

Husker: *sarcasticly* Festive.

*Charlie smiles happily, not picking up on Husker's sarcasm.*

Charlie: Perfect! Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!

Vaggie: Hun, Niffty is stuck in the lights again.

*Charlie turns around as Angel is helping Niffty get untagled. Alastor sits on a chair, sipping tea and just smiling.*

Angel: Hold still, Nift!

Niffty: Lights, lights so pretty!!! *she tries to wrap herself into the lights more*

Angel: Nift! Stop it!

*Alastor snaps his fingers, and suddenly the lights are off Niffty, and we're suddenly hanging on the wall.*

Angel: Thanks, Radio creep. *he chuckles*

Alastor: My pleasure, my effeminate fellow.

*Chalrie smiles as everything is looking good*

Charlie: *her smile is purer than any angel* This is amazing! Thank you, guys!

*Alastor snaps his fingers again, and a radio starts playing christmas music, everyone shared a smile and seems to be having a good time. Husker and Angel chat, Nifty is running around cleaning, Alastor sips his tea, and Vaggie and Charlie are dancing.*

Angel: Ain't gonna lie, this ain't bad.

Husker: Yeah, too bad ain't got no booze.

Angel: No booze! How can you have egg nogg without the vodka?

*Alastor smiles as he approaches Charlie and Vaggie. Alastor whispers in Charlie's ear, and she lights up.*

Charlie: Secret Satan! I'd love that!

Vaggie: Santa, hun.

*Alastor snaps his fingers, and a top hat appears with everyone's names on them. Charlie runs around telling everyone to pick one..*

Angel: So what do I just get a double-sided...

Vaggie: Angel! Don't you dare finish that sentence.

*Everyone laughs, it was fnally looking up for the hotel!*

Charlie: I'm really glad we get to do this. This is so fun.

Niffty: Oh, i know what to get!

*Niffty scuries off.*

Alastor: I forgot to mention the $50 dollar price limit.

*Everyone nods as they all laugh. Charlie gets on her phone to look for gifts, Vaggie puts her person in her pocket, Alastor teleports away, and Angel and Husker leave to go window shopping. Vaggie heads up to her room, and Charlie sits in the lobby on her phone.

As she sits, scrolling through her phone, a knock sounds at the door. Charlie looks up and puts on her happy face, excited at the thought of a new sinner looking for redemption.*

Charlie: Coming! *she rushes towards the door*

As she opens it, she is met with a man with an abundance of power.

Lucifer: Charlie! *he hugs her estatically*

Chralie: *confused* Oh, dad? What are you doing here?

Lucifer: Well, a little birdie told me you were doing a christmas celebration, so...... I BROUGHT PRESENTS FOR EVERYONE! *He smiles happily*

Charlie: Oh, thanks, dad! What did you bring?

Lucifer: I can't tell you! They're gifts for tomorrow....... ok, i'll tell you!

*Lucifer was eager to see his daughter smile.*

Charlie: Are you sure?

*Before she could get an answer, Lucifer handed her a small box.*

Lucifer: *excited* Open it!

Charile: Uh, ok!

*Charlie smiles widely, opening the gift as she opens it. Lucifer can't contain his excotement! She opens the box and sees....*

Lucifer: The all new, skateboarding, singing duck!

*Charile laughs and watches the duck do a tiny kickflip and then hugs her dad.*

Charlie: Thanks, dad.

Lucifer: Anything for you, Charlie.

*Vaggie comes back down from their room, and the trio have a long co versation. As time goes on, Lucifer leaves , and everyone slowly makes their way back to the hotel.*

Angel: Guess what!?

*Angel asks as he walks through the door with Husker. Everyone sits waiting for his information.*

Charile: What is it?

Alastor: I'm delighted to hear this "tea," as you say.  *he chuckles at his own joke*

Angel: While Husk and I were walkin'
We saw a huge crowd in front of Vox station.

*Alastor cringes but never loses his smile.*

Husker: Yeah, the whole building was cut in half.

Angel: As was Vox!

Alastor:*chuckling* Well, I must say i'm fairly disappointed that  "visual mess" wasn't taken out by me.

Charlie: So someone took out an overlord?

Vaggie: oh great another Alastor.

*Alastor chuckles and then appears behind Vaggie*

Alastor: There will never be another me.

*Vaggie pushes Alastor away as he chuckles. Charlie, then, looks back towards Angel and Husker*

Charlie: So what else?

Angel:*shrugs* eh, don't know. All i heard was some guy with tats on his face.

Husker: Yeah.

Vaggie: With Vox down for a while, the Vees are gonna lose power for the time being.

Alastor: How splendid!

*As the group talks more, they all except Alastor feel a sense of unease setting in this merry holiday eve, who or what could have not only challenge an overloard as powerful as Vox, but destory the Vee's building? Charlie, as night fall lays in her bed.... she feels as if there was something beyond evil lurking at the hotel doors.

*Knock*