The mark of infinity

*As the sun rises, Christmas has finally arrived in hell.*

Charlie: Good morning, everyone!

*Charlie announces to the group, as they all sit in the lobby.*

Angel: Yeah, yeah, monrnin'.

Niffty: CHRISTMAS!! *she says, running around the tree.*

Husker: Did we really need to be up this early?

Charlie: *Looks at the clock* it's 10?

Angel: Then where's the booze?

Vaggie: Wha- it's 10! How can you be thinking of drinking right now?

Angel: Don't get your panties in a twist.

*Vaggie just looks back and forth from Angel to Charlie.*

Charlie: Ok... well first before we do anything for Christmas.... i have a  surprise!!

*She turns around and takes another deep breath*

Charlie: Ok, come on out!

*She turns to everyone with a shakey smile as Sukuna steps into the lobby. Each step he took, the room filled with a presence of undeniable fear.. everyone looked at Sukuna as he stepped closer and closer, all of their senses telling them to run. Vaggie gets up and holds a spear to Sukuna at a blinding speed.*

Vaggie: Charlie! Get away from him.

Charile: Vaggie!?

*Sukuna strares at Vaggie with a bored expression. Angel and Husker look as if they move. They'll be killed.*

Charlie: Vaggie, stop this our new guest!

*Everyone takes their eyes off Sukuna to look at Charlie.*

Vaggie: Charlie, a moment.

*Vaggie pulls Charlie off to the side.*

Charlie: Look, i know what you're gonna say.

Vaggie: He's pure evil... i thought Alastor was bad, but this guy..... i never even heard of him. Yet, i know how bad he is.

Charlie: Maybe he just.... wants to change?

Vaggie: Charlie....

Alastor: May I chime in?

*Vaggie turns and squints at Alastor*

Vaggie: *in a cold tone* What?

Alastor: *chuckles* I think this could prove to be an excellent opportunity for the hotel.

Vaggie: Elaborate.

Alastor: Having a speciman as so with this raw energy be redeemed would show all of hell that this hotel is truly working.

Charlie: Exaclty, we took a chance with Alastor, we can do the same with him. Plus, we already gave him a room...

*Vaggie sighs, Alastor makes a good point.*

Vaggie: Fine....

*They return to the group and look at Sukuna*

Sukuna: So? *he smirks with a dark air of charisma, his eyes stuck on Vaggie*

Vaggie: Just don't try anything.

*Sukuna chuckles*

Sukuna: Don't worry, cyclops.

*The room went silent as Angel suddenly errupts into laughter. Vaggie turns and gives Angel the meanest stink eye.*

Angel: I'm sorry, it... it caught me off guard.

*Charlie nervously chuckles as the room feels tense*

Charlie: Well, this.... uh.

Alastor: This has been very productive indeed.

*Suddenly, the door blows open. Everyone turns to see a group of demons standing outside.*

Demon: Show yourself!

Demon 2: You tatted bastard!!

*At least 60 demons stand at the door. Everyone turns to Sukuna, who just seems to be smirking*

Sukuna: A bunch of worms.... how depressing.

*With a wipe of his hand, half of them are turned to piles of meat and blood. They look with awe as Sukuna suddenly dissappears without a trace. The sounds of blood curdling screams fill the hotel as Charlie, and the rest get closer to the front door they see Sukuna in his full demonic form, he stands taller than anyone in the hotel, with four arms, a giant mouth on his stomach and a mangled right side of his face, he rips people limb from limb laughing at their cries.*

Vaggie: Holy...

Charlie: Shit...

*As he tears through the group of demons, a mark appears on his back.*

Angel: Hey, what's that?
*he points to Sukuna's back*

Husker: Ain't that the infinity sign?

Alastor: I must say this is fairly enjoyable!

*They turn to look at Alastor*

Alastor: What?