You

*Sukuna opens his eyes and exits the room into the halls.*

Angel: How you doin', cutie?

*Sukuna looks at Angel and sighs*

Sukuna: Don't be weird.

*Angel laughs*

Angel: So what you up to?

Sukuna: Walking.

Angel: Aight, smart ass.

*Sukuna chuckles. Angel and Sukuna walk down the hall together. They enter the lobby where everyone was. Niffty runs and climbs on Sukuna, placing herself onto his shoulder.*

Niffty: This my bad boy, Angel, stay away!

*Angel backs up with a chuckle*

Angel: He's all yours.

*Alastor smiles and walks up to Sukuna.*

Alastor: Niffty, my dear, please go clean the bathrooms.

*Niffty stands up and salutes as she rushes to the bathroom with a creepy giggle.*

Alastor: I heard you met, Rosie.

Sukuna: I have.

*Charlie overhears this and waddles over to the men, Vaggie follows suit as she walks behind Charlie*

Alastor: She wouldn't stop talking about you.

Sukuna: Many would do the same.

Alastor: Funny.

Sukuna: I can be.

*Alastor erks as Sukuna speaks*

Charlie: Well, what else happened!?

*Sukuna and Alastor turn to Charlie*

Charlie: Oh, sorry.... did i interrupt?

Alastor: Fear not, my dear, i believe this conversation has finished its broadcast.

*Charlie chuckles at Alastor's joke*

Charlie: So Sukuna, a while back, i heard you were a big foodie. I was wondering if you'd like to try some of the dishes in the recently furnished breakfast hall!?

*Sukuna smirks*

Sukuna: Now, food sounds good.

*Charlie giggles happily and takes Sukuna and Vaggie by the hand and takes them to the breakfasthall. Charlie makes Sukuna sit and then goes into the kitchen with Vaggie to whip some food up.*

Vaggie: Ok, pass me the steak.

*Charlie smiles gleefully as she hands Vaggie the steak. After a while, they finish cooking and bring out a steak, medium rare with mashed potatoes, and broccoli.*

Sukuna: What is that?

Vaggie: Human food.

Charlie: Come on, just try it.

*Sukuna takes a bite out of the steak. As he chews, he swallows and looks at the girls*

Sukuna: That was awful.

*Charlie's face drops, and Vaggie rolls her eyes*

Vaggie: What was wrong?

Sukuna: I eat people.

*Vaggie facepalms*

Vaggie: Of course you're a Cannibal.

Charlie: Well, that's fine... uh... we can def work something out, right?

Sukuna: Figure it out.

Vaggie: Ok, asshole no need to be rude. We tried.

Sukuna: And failed.

Charlie: ok, well.....

Sukuna: Dont try to impress me. I dont have to eat.

Charlie: Yeah, but we just want our guest to enjoy their stay.

*Sukuna stands up when the aches begin again... the sensation burns through body and shirt.*

Sukuna: What the hell?

Charlie: Sukuna? Are you alright?

*Sukuna then looks at Charlie and smirks.*

Sukuna: Where?

Charlie: Sukuna?

Sukuna: Where is he?

Charlie: Where is who?

Vaggie: Sukuna, your back... It's flashing.

Sukuna: Charlie, Vaggie.... leave now....

*Charlie and Vaggie look at each other when a sudden warmth fills the hotel. Sukuna rushes to the front door and opens it from the center of the Pentagram was a golden light. Sukuna's eyes widen as the rest of the Hazbins run to see the golden light beaming on the city, echoes of an overwhelming aura fills all of hell. Lucifer even gives Charlie a call*

Charlie: Dad, what's happening?

Lucifer: Stay in the hotel. Have Alastor put a shield around it.

Charlie: The extermination shouldn't be for another 7 months!

Lucifer: I dont know what this is. Please do as I say.

Charlie: Ok, I'll make sure it gets done.

*Charlie hangs up and has Alastor put up the shield as they rush to the rooftop of the hotel. Sukuna was just outside of the shield. Sukuna's back begins to react intensely greater than ever before, the tremors shake through hell. Sukuna smirks with a crazed look as he looks into the sky.*

Sukuna: So, it was you.

*The golden light shines even brighter, and the warm, calm aura takes hell on by full force, but the stronger demons can see that warmth was the cover of something much darker. A top the roof, Husker takes his hat off, and Charlie looks up into the sky*

Husker: What is even happening?

Angel: It's different from the extermination.

Alastor: I believe another has made their presence kown.

Charlie: Wait, where the hell is Sukuna?

Vaggie: Hes probably inside, its fine.

Charlie: We dont know that!

Husker: You guys see that? *He points to what seems to be a man in the sky*

*Lucifer sits in his office looking out the window, seeing the light bring a man with it.*

Lucifer: Looks like, I got some work to do.