Cold Blades

*Sukuna yawns as he and Alastor stroll the streets of Pentegram City. All who laid eyes upon the pair ran in fear. Some would rip their eyes out or just begin to cry.*

Alastor: Oh no, no, no. yawning in this early of the day.

*Sukuna rolls his eyes*

Sukuna: Whatever furry. I know you didn't bring me out here to shop, so get to talking.

*Alastor chuckles as he steers down the alley way*

Alastor: I must admit you're far more clever than i had originally thought.

*Sukuna rolls his eyes*

Sukuna: Maybe stop stalking me in the open. I've seen you in the shadows every day. It seems odd that no one else has caught on.

*Alastor chuckles*

Alastor: It is odd, isn't it? So then tell me how exactly you are always seemingly one step ahead of me?

Sukuna: simple.

*Alastor raises an eye brow, his smile quakes in a flash of anger. All his cunning, his facade, all his work watered down to "simple." Alastor awaits to hear Sukuna explanation.*

Alastor: How so?

*Sukuna smirks*

Sukuna: You think you're untouchable, but guess what, i've reached the unreachable. In the end, you're nothing special.. All you have is that chain around your neck.

*Alastor enrages. He begins to shift into his demonic form, and yet Sukuna doesn't flinch but smirks.*

Alastor: insolent, wretch! I'll rip your soyu apart!

*Suddenly, a massivr cold breeze slams through the air. Alastor freezes in his tracks. Sukuna raises an eyebrow in surprise. He turns his head and sees a familiar face*

Sukuna: Ura- Uraume...

*1000 years ago, Uraume sits in Sukuna's chamber. They sit with a grin on their face, happily waiting for Sukuna's command. Night falls through the sky, and Sukuna lays on his sidewatching over the land.*

Sukuna: Uraume?

*Uraume looks and nods*

Uraume: Yes, my lord?

Sukuna: You've served me well.

*Uraume nods and smiles*

Uraume: Yes, my lord. I hope too...

*As they look at Sukuna, the world seems to burn around him. Uraume is now on top of the hill that Sukuna's shrine layed on, watching the shirne burn in flames. They could do nothing but watch at this moment as the strongest sorcerers of the heian era attack Sukuna.*

*back in the alley way.*

Uraume: My lord!

*Sukuna lets off a grin and lets out a light chuckle*

Sukuna: Uraume.....

*Alastor looks in disbelief. Not many were able to challenge him, but jow they seem to be popping out the woodworks. Alastor fixes his suit and outs on his biggest smile *

Alastor: It's a pleasure to be meeting you quite the pleasure.

*Uraume ignores him completely. Alastor rolls his eyes*

Uraume: I can't believe it.....

Sukuna: Me either, Uraume.