The Honored

*Lucifer flies as fast as he can to reach the hotel, then suddenly a massive explosion is set off, and Sukuna is sent speeding past him. Lucifer stops to process.*

Lucifer: What was that!?

*Then that same feeling of distored space sores past him, the six eyed man again*

Gojo: It feels good to kick your ass again!

*He yells as he comes down on Sukuna, hittimg him in the ribs, sending him crashing down into the ground. The massive impact shook the entire city, with the force of a magnitude 6 earth quake, bulding begin to crumble.*

Sukuna: Oh, please. *he begins to get up* This is just the beginning!

*Sukuna launches a flurry of Dismantles towards Gojo, but Gojo doesn't move. He continues deceding to the ground as Sukuna's slashes bounce off his Limitless*

Gojo: You should know by now that won't work.

*Gojo suddenly appears before Sukuna slamming his fist into Sukuna's gut, launching him back. Gojo gives chase, as Sukuna begins to imbue his Cursed Energy throughout the terrain*

Gojo: What?

*Sukuna slams his hand on the ground*

Sukuna: Spider web!

*The ground crumbles, creating a smoke screen of Cursed Energy that Gojo can't see past. Sukuna used this to change from using his Cursed Technique to using Domain Amplification, but with that sudden change of Cursed Energy Gojo turns and lands a devastating kick onto Sukuna's face!*

Gojo: You idiot.

*Sukuna smirks as he grabs Gojo's leg with his other arm and throws another punch into Gojo's side, sending him flying through a building*

Sukuna: Don't get too cocky.

*Gojo walks out of the building with a smirk on his face.*

Gojo: I'll admit you caught me off guard. It won't be happening again.

*Gojo flies at Sukuna with such speed space begins to warp. Blue wraps around Gojo's hand, pulling Sukuna in, towards his speeding attack. This collision made a shock wave that shattered every window in the entire city.*

*Sukuna is sent flying through many buldings, Gojo gives chase. He soon catches up to Sukuna and grabs him by the hair, and drags him on the ground, moving at high speeds. Sukuna uses Domain Amplification again and stabs through Gojo's limitless.*

*Gojo drops Sukuna and begins to tumble but then catches himself with his limitless. Sukuna gets up and begins to heal his burnt off flesh from Gojo dragging him.*

Sukuna: won't happen again, huh?

Gojo: Red!

*Gojo moves his hand like a gun and points to Sukuna and luances a red, Sukuna cuts it in half with Dismantle*

Sukuna: That trick won't work again.

Gojo: Maybe, but what about the blue?

*Sukuna's eyes widen as he's pulled up into a blue ball, causing him to get crushed. Then, the halves of red come flying in and exploding on impact against Sukuna.*

Gojo: Without Mahoraga, you're not beating me. 

*Sukuna chuckles as he gets up*

Sukuna: Mahoraga is nothing more than a blueprint.

Gojo: *Covering his hands in blue*
Then let's see the desgin.

Sukuna: *He places his bottom set of hands into hand signs and the top part into Domain Amplification* I'll shred that infinity of yours!

*Lucifer reaches the hotel and breaks down Alastor's barrier*

Charlie: Dad?

Lucifer: Charlie! Im so glad you're safe!

*Alastor manifests behind the group and approaches*

Charlie: Dad! *She runs and hugs him*
Dad, Sukuna could be in trouble....

Lucifer: It's gonna be ok.... that guy...
*Lucifer turns to look out the doors, seeing the city flash with lights and dust.*

Angel: So like, is that... that Gojo guy Tats was talking bout?

*Lucifer looks at the city, seeing the battle*

Lucifer: Gojo?

*The battle continues back with Sukuna being launched through several districts of Pentegram City. He lands in Cannibal Town*

Gojo: Come on, Sukuna, I know you can do more. Why hold back?

*Sukuna looks around and sees the detizens of Cannibal Town hiding...*

Sukuna: Damn it.... *He then shakes his head and turns. With his sadistic eyes, he stares at Gojo.*  Why do I care? All i care about is ripping you apart!

*Gojo and Sukuna rush at each other.*

Sukuna: Honored one!