The Smile

*Kenny and Uraume sit together in the lobby, awaiting Valentino to arrive, but a group of demons approach.*

Demon: Valentino is ready to see you now.

*Kenny smiles and stands up, Uraume sighs and follows. The group leads them to a massive door, the demon guiding them open it.*

*Kenny and Uraume walk in and follow the sounds of moaning. They come across an opening as they go to turn in, they hear Valentino's voice.*

Valentino: Put your back into it! I dont pay you to lay like a limp fish!!

*Uraume cringes and looks, and Kenny, who seems to be as confident as ever. Kenny clears their throat to gain Valentino's attention. Valentino turns and smiles, then looks back to his workers.*

Valentino: Take five, everyone.

*As the crew moves off, Valentino gets up and approaches the two*

Valentino: So come to claim my offer?

Kenny: We have.

*Valentino smiles*

Valentino: Good, then let's make a deal.

*Kenny smiles, Uraume rolls their eyes*

Kenny: Well, do you mind showing us around?

*Valentino nods*

Valentino: I'll show you around. Only if you make a deal with me.

Kenny: Fine, just know.

*As Valentino goes to extend his hand, Velvette bursts through the door*

Velvette: Val!

*Valentino groans*

Valentino: WHAT!

Velvette: You fucking bastard! You ripped up one of my models again!

Valentino: It's not my fault, the bitch was looking at me funny.

Velvette: Whatever! Don't touch my shit again!

*He groans and turns back to the Kenny and Uraume, but they were gone.*

Valentino: Dammit Velvette you scared them off!

*Velvette leaves and flips Valentino off. Kenny and Uraume are walking around the building.*

Kenny: Ok, go ahead and freeze here.

*Uraume places their hand on the vent. Kenny was pointing at. The air grew still and cold, within in a matter of seconds the entire building was frozen solid, including everyone in it.*

*Kenny laughs as only them two remain unfrozen.*

Kenny: Good, now let's go find Vox.

Uraume: Why didn't i just do that from the start?

Kenny: If we did it outside the building, you would've only froze the exterior. With this, you were guaranteed to freeze everyone.

Uruame: I guess.

*Uraume sighs, but with a sharp shock, she turns to a familiar aura*

Uraume: My lord?

*Kenny looks at Uraume*

Kenny: You feel it too? He's near.

*Uraume begins to smile*

Uraume: I must find him.

*Kenny nods*

Kenny: Go ahead, i can take care of the rest from here.

*Uraume runs through the halls*

Uraume: i'm coming my lord!

(A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was not in a good place. Rest In Peace Akira Toriyama.)