The Vow

*Sukuna bites clean through a demon with the large mouth on his stomach. He laughs as they plead for their lives.*

Angel: Where the hell these guys even come from?

Vaggie: I got a feeling Sukuna is the one who destoryed Vox Station.

*In hearing her words, Alastor gets an erk again and continues watching Sukuna massacre the demons.*

Alastor: Is that so....

Charlie: I.... oh man....

*Suddenly, a piercing flash of lights shine from the sign on his back, Blue, Red as they flash Sukuna stops moving, his eyes widen as suddenly Purple flashes Sukuna winces in pain, catching everyone off guard as he stops toying with the demons and kills them. He falls to the ground, the entire area shaking constantly.*

Husker: The fuck is going on!?

Charlie: Its Sukuna! We have to do something!

Vaggie: But, what!?

*Niffty comes running out of the building and covers Sukuna's back.... Alastor then creates a small sheild around Sukuna and lifts him into the air. Yet the tremors didn't stop....*

Angel: Uh guys.

*pieces of the hotel begin to fall, the dodge and maneuver out of the way.*

Chalrie: Alastor, let him down!

*Alastor rolls his eyes and drops Sukuna, Charlie presses her hand onto his back, The colors begin to slow and finish flashing*

Charile: Sukuna?

*He stands and takes a breath*

Sukuna: I see....

Angel: Uh.. what?

*Angel asks as he approaches with the rest of the group*

Charlie: What was it?

Sukuna: *smirks and looks at his hand* Even in death, he still continues to challenge me.

Charlie: What? What are you talking about?

Sukuna: Satoru Gojo.....

*They look at each other, Angel just shrugs*

Charlie: Uh... who is that?

Sukuna: The one who killed me....

*They go wide-eyed*

Sukuna: That sensation was the same as the attack he used to kill me.

Charlie: So that symbol on your back was from him?

*Sukuna begins to chuckle*

Sukuna: That bastard branded me....

Charlie: Well, i heard from my dad demons look based on how they lived, died, and their sins.

Vaggie: So this "attack" what was it?

Sukuna: "Hollow Purple" he condenced two forms of infinity to an imaginary mass, or at least that's what i gathered.

Charlie: You died too.. infinity?

Vaggie: That's hard to believe.

Angel: That's like, a god.

Husker: Yeah, that doesn't make sense.

*Sukuna flexes his aura and cause them to back down*

Sukuna: Say what you will, but i'll cut your tongues out and force feed you till all you're tasting is the inside of your colon. *he says calmly and darkly*

*They nod their head *

Alastor: But just so you know, don't make empty threats.

Sukuna: They're promises.

*Charlie gets between Alastor and Sukuna*

Charlie: Can we not!? Alastor, uh.... go um repair the front of the building.

*Alastor takes a bow and brings the rest of the group all except Vaggie*

Charlie: Sukuna, you can't just go around killing people....

Sukuna: I didn't. i killed pathetic weaklings.

*Charlie facepalms*

Charlie: Please, I want you to be a resident here. I dont want reasons to remove you.

*Sukuna sighs and looks at Charlie with a bored look*

Sukuna: Then let's make a binding vow.

*Charlie tilts her head*

Charlie: A binding vow?

Sukuna: I'll follow your lead, but once I utter the word "break," i'll have free rein for 1 min.

Charlie: So a deal?

*He nods*

Sukuna: I'll sweeten the pot, i won't kill anyone for that time, but you'll forget this vow.

Charlie: Ok, that uh.... that works.

*Charlie extends her hand, but Sukuna looks at her hand*

Sukuna: What are you doing?

Charlie: *she looks at her hand* What am I doing?

Sukuna: Let's go.

Charlie: Oh, um ok.

*Sukuna smiles as he begins walking back into the hotel, and he begins to think.*

Sukuna: This is too easy.