The Scar

*Vox, one of hell's most powerful overlords, has been out of commission for quite some time.  About 2 months ago, he was sliced in two by Ryomen Sukuna. Though sinners are technically immortal, healing from a type of power almost entirely unseen in hell was harder than from any other wound. He lays in bed, with his girlfriend Velvette sitting beside him*

Vaelvette: It's gonna be ok.

*She takes his hand*

Velvette: Come on, get up!!

*She eagerly shakes him. She knows it'll take some time, as his brain regenerates, which sits in his chest. Suddenly, she hears Vox's boyfriend yelling from the halls*

Valentino: Fucking fuck!

*Valentino burst through the door*

Velvette: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Valentino: The fucking tattooed prick stole Angel away! Angel refuses to come to shoots and not only that, the fucking pink haired FUCK, IS STAYING AT THE SAME FUCKING TRASH HOTEL!!!

Velvette: Maybe you should sit down, and shut up.

Valentino: Fuck you bitch.

*Velvette rolls her eyes*

Velvette: hashtag prick.

*Valentino rubs his eyes and takes a deep breath*

Valentino: How's Voxxie?

*Valentino walks over to the bedside*

Velvette: Stable.... It's so boring without him...

*Valentino sighs*

Valentino: We'll get our revenge.

Velvette: I know.

Valentino: Even Alastor hasnt put Vox out for this long.

Velvette: We bide our time, once Vox is up, we'll be able to get our control back.

*Valentino lets out a puff of his cigarette, his stomach growls, and he rubs his temoles*

Valentino: I'm gonna go eat. All this stress is not good for my image.

*Velvette stands and stretches*

Velvette: I could go for some food too.

*Roughly 20 mins later, they're eating and see two female demons on the street. Valentino looks at them with a smile on his face*

Valentino: Which ine do you think can suck the most dick?

*He says pointing to the one with white hair*

Velvette: I dont care, but the black haired one.

Valentino: Maybe....

*Valentino smiles and looks back at Velvette*

Valentino: Look at her. She has quite a lovely scar.

*Velvette looks back up and looks at the black haired demon. The demon turns and has a scar across her forehead.*

Valentino: It'll be like a trademark for her.... i'll be back.

*Valentino excuses himself and walks out of the building with a smile on his face*

Valentino: well hello my lovelies.

*The two demons ignore him*

Valentino: Hello? *He snaps his fingers*

Kenny: Huh? Are you talking to us?

*The white-haired demon looks at Valentino with an unamused face*

Valentino: Yes, i was. It's rude to ignore someone. *He chuckles as he caresses Kenny's shoulder*